News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

My apologies then. I misconstrued your meaning. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on February 11, 2017, 01:03:54 PM
My apologies then. I misconstrued your meaning. -_-

Some times we can post on the forum in haste without considering the feelings of others.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

The spambot epidemic is getting out of hand, admin/mod halp, plz!

Grey Fox

I volunteer Syt for clean up mod.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Take it up with The Management.  You wanted ZOMG LANGUISH IS DIEING WE NEED MOAR POSTERS, well, you got 'em. Nostrovia.

HVC

Bot's posting almost as much as Tim.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 09:14:56 AM
Take it up with The Management.  You wanted ZOMG LANGUISH IS DIEING WE NEED MOAR POSTERS, well, you got 'em. Nostrovia.

That's you, right?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

This madness has to stop!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Archy

I think I need some pills

Syt

Hooray for the unknown, unsung mod.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 22, 2017, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

That's you, right?

Nope, I have no pull here.  Hell, even my bans aren't permanent.

mongers

Syt would make a good European based mod. 

And I'm not talking about EUIV :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

A lack of mods isn't the problem.  The mod powers are.  Can't eliminate posters, can't lock down registration.

11B4V

A recipe for a fascist dictatorship.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".