News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Liep has written me on FB telling me he's locked out of Languish. Apparently he has to click a confirmation email from an address he can no longer access.

katmai

Quote from: celedhring on October 19, 2016, 03:40:27 AM
Liep has written me on FB telling me he's locked out of Languish. Apparently he has to click a confirmation email from an address he can no longer access.
Oh shit, sorry liep, totally forgot you contacted me on Facebook today.  :Embarrass:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Liep

Quote from: katmai on October 19, 2016, 03:55:33 AM
Quote from: celedhring on October 19, 2016, 03:40:27 AM
Oh shit, sorry liep, totally forgot you contacted me on Facebook today.  :Embarrass:

I realised my timing might have been off there as I must've send it to you around 1 am in your silly time zone. :P

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on October 19, 2016, 09:06:35 AM
He good now.

:cheers:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

For weeks now, Chrome keeps telling me that languish.org is not a safe connection, ans showing a crossed out "https" in the address bar. What's up with that?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on October 24, 2016, 11:02:18 PM
For weeks now, Chrome keeps telling me that languish.org is not a safe connection, ans showing a crossed out "https" in the address bar. What's up with that?

I guess the website isn't registered with a certificate authenticator so just use the regular http instead to avoid chrome bullying you.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Indeed.  I am using a self-signed certificate.  At some point I will finally buy a real one. :P

Admiral Yi

Were we just off line for a bit? :unsure:

Ed Anger

I think Jacob caused the timing out issue just now.

#conspiracy
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Baron's moving.  He's gotta unplug the fucker sometime.

katmai

Did we ban Marti again? I am getting spammed with whining posts from summer to my email :lol:

CountDeMoney

It's a board thing;  I'm getting spammed with PM notifications from the last 2 years or so.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 09:15:01 PM
It's a board thing;  I'm getting spammed with PM notifications from the last 2 years or so.
gotcha

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 09:15:01 PM

So that was the weird email I received from the board that ended up in my spam folder the other day and I deleted without reading.

Admiral Yi

Moldy, I've gotten a glitch twice that posts I read are still marked "New."  Not end of the world stuff at all, just letting you know.