News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Does the new software have an option to implement spoiler blocks? It's a pretty handy feature, IMO.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Someone else mentioned that.  I believe that was an add-on previously.  I'll need to find one for 2.1; I'm sure it exists.

mongers

I hate to mention this but there appears to be an ignore poster function, as for some reason a random poster has all of his posts marked "You are ignoring this poster, click here if you wish to read the post"  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

You can change that. Under the theme I'm using at the top left hand corner there's a drop down, select ignore list and you can edit it. Hopefully I'm not hat one you have blocked lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maladict

Quote from: HVC on March 01, 2022, 05:57:19 PMYou can change that. Under the theme I'm using at the top left hand corner there's a drop down, select ignore list and you can edit it. Hopefully I'm not hat one you have blocked lol
Who are you replying to?

Admiral Yi

katmai

What in the fuck, I can't leave you people alone at all sheesh.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

And I refuse to be nice to Jacob
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jacob

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2022, 06:42:00 PMAnd I refuse to be nice to Jacob

Go on, you big lug. Keep up the tough-guy exterior. You're not fooling anyone :hug:

Syt

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2022, 06:40:17 PMWhat in the fuck, I can't leave you people alone at all sheesh.
Who the fuck are you?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I know it's greedy, but a means to embed Tweets might be nice. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Syt on March 02, 2022, 02:16:36 PMI know it's greedy, but a means to embed Tweets might be nice. :)

It may be greedy, but it's also self-interest (and something I have been thinking about).

HisMajestyBOB

For a while it just said "Error" when I clicked login, but now it's working. :)
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

FYI, later today (around 1500 EST) I'm going to work on setting up SSL again.  There is likely to be some disruption while I do it, such as the unexplained errors logging in.  I'm not sure how long it will take, but I don't see it being more than a couple hours.

BTW, with email set up for the domain I created a proper support address, support(at)languish(dot)org.  If anyone is having trouble, now or in the future, you can email me at that address.

mongers

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 05, 2022, 09:38:15 AMFYI, later today (around 1500 EST) I'm going to work on setting up SSL again.  There is likely to be some disruption while I do it, such as the unexplained errors logging in.  I'm not sure how long it will take, but I don't see it being more than a couple hours.

BTW, with email set up for the domain I created a proper support address, support(at)languish(dot)org.  If anyone is having trouble, now or in the future, you can email me at that address.

That's brilliant VM.:cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"