What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

grumbler

The chair needs to have the power to shut off microphones.  Or else to declare permanent "technical difficulties" that prevents MTG's microphone from working at all.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

I haven't follow this closely. Would you say this made MTG and the GOP look like tools and the Democrats reasonable, or is this more of a "Look at all these clowns in congress! Both sides!" thing?

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on Today at 11:57:17 AMI haven't follow this closely. Would you say this made MTG and the GOP look like tools and the Democrats reasonable, or is this more of a "Look at all these clowns in congress! Both sides!" thing?

More of a MTG yammering constantly and AOC and Jasmin Crockett tossing back zingers while the chair haplessly tries to restore order.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

I couldn't tell what AOC said that might have set the Georgia Troll off, but everything after that she acted like an adult.  Crocket was definitely talking serious smack, but in the context of asking Committee Chairman Pseudoscience what was allowed and what was not.  I'm fine with that.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on Today at 11:57:17 AMI haven't follow this closely. Would you say this made MTG and the GOP look like tools and the Democrats reasonable, or is this more of a "Look at all these clowns in congress! Both sides!" thing?

MTG manages what I thought would be impossible by making AOC look reasonable.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.