News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How's your park?

Started by Liep, July 06, 2013, 07:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

That joke's as old as this forum. Though I think it was true then.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 06, 2013, 06:25:12 PM

I thought he changed that.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on July 06, 2013, 06:28:52 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 06, 2013, 06:25:12 PM

I thought he changed that.

He did, but he/we didn't change the meme at the same time.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maladict

I took my camera to the park, but there were so many scantily clad girls around I felt too much like a perve to actually take pictures. I waited for hours but they wouldn't go away. It was horrible.

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on July 07, 2013, 11:32:41 AM
I took my camera to the park, but there were so many scantily clad girls around I felt too much like a perve to actually take pictures. I waited for hours but they wouldn't go away. It was horrible.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Go back and take one for the team Maladict.

Maladict

I'll try again tomorrow  :(

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Syt

I think it's fair that I also mention the little park that's two corners from me. During the summer it's crowded with people who don't speak German as their first language, passport non-withstanding. Except for the small dog area (10x20 meters) which is populated by tattooed and/or beer drinking Austrians with dogs too large for the inner city.

(this pitch has a proper cage around it now)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on July 08, 2013, 04:43:02 AM
I think it's fair that I also mention the little park that's two corners from me. During the summer it's crowded with people who don't speak German as their first language, passport non-withstanding. Except for the small dog area (10x20 meters) which is populated by tattooed and/or beer drinking Austrians with dogs too large for the inner city.

:lol:
I remember that park actually and was wondering why you didn't mention it.  :hmm: :P

Syt

There's dozens such parks scaterred throughout the city, no reason to mention them all. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on July 08, 2013, 04:43:02 AM

(this pitch has a proper cage around it now)

How...German.

Syt

Meh, football cages are popular.

Anyways, I don't have any friends who would visit their small neighborhood parks, because they're usually the meeting points of the lower social strata, unless you're living in a posh area where those people don't exist at all (19th district, basically).
—Stephen Jay Gould