Obama's limo: Heavy armor, blood bank, night vision

Started by jimmy olsen, July 05, 2013, 04:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

This is fucking ridiculous.

Presidents are replaceable.  That's the whole fucking point.  We are a nation of laws, not of men.

What a fucking joke.  Charles II walked about London unarmored, and the people of London wandered St. James's Palace freely.

This is madness.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Richard Hakluyt

Spirit of the age Scip............nervous, frightened and cowardly  :(

Josquius

Is this proof that our leaders are secretly vampires? :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Scipio on July 05, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

Presidents are replaceable.  That's the whole fucking point.  We are a nation of laws, not of men.

What a fucking joke.  Charles II walked about London unarmored, and the people of London wandered St. James's Palace freely.

This is madness.

Out of the 44 US presidents, 4 have been assassinated, 2 have been injured in assassination attempts and there have been at least 20 attempts to kill sitting or former US presidents. This is not an issue of the president not being replaceable, it is a matter of Workplace Health and Safety. No other job in the world has a 9% death rate by murder.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Quote from: Viking on July 06, 2013, 03:57:30 AM

This is madness.

Out of the 44 US presidents, 4 have been assassinated, 2 have been injured in assassination attempts and there have been at least 20 attempts to kill sitting or former US presidents. This is not an issue of the president not being replaceable, it is a matter of Workplace Health and Safety. No other job in the world has a 9% death rate by murder.

Mexican drug gang soldier?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

This is madness.

I'm sure the answer is obvious, but who beside Reagan was seriously injured in an assassination attempt? I'm coming up blank.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 06, 2013, 04:21:13 AM

This is madness.

I'm sure the answer is obvious, but who beside Reagan was seriously injured in an assassination attempt? I'm coming up blank.

:ultra:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

If I google for the answer, the NSA puts me on a watch list.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

This is madness.

Guess it'll take more then your rabid dogs to stop Obama.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

As Timmay already said and wigger just mentioned it was when running as third party candidate after he had been president.