Ziggy Stardust
2 (6.5%)
Other
5 (16.1%)
Jaron Covers the Soundtrack from Labyrinth
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Ideologue

Life On Mars, live, Serious Moonlight tour.

After that, Slow Burn, Heathen.

Then Five Years, maybe Lady Stardust.  Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars is packed with great tunes: the titular cut is good, but actually one of the weaker offerings.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Kleves on July 04, 2013, 06:50:14 PM
I liked him best in the Venture Brothers.

Did you watch the new one?  OSI Love You?  There's a (rather offhand) revelation about the Sovereign that I think I didn't very much like (though I suppose it fits the show's theme).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on July 04, 2013, 07:20:43 PM
Then Five Years

I definitely do not see the appeal of that one.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Kleves

Quote from: Ideologue on July 04, 2013, 07:21:48 PM
Did you watch the new one?  OSI Love You?  There's a (rather offhand) revelation about the Sovereign that I think I didn't very much like (though I suppose it fits the show's theme).
Yeah, I saw it. I agree the revelation was lame.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Kleves on July 04, 2013, 08:10:58 PM
Yeah, I saw it. I agree the revelation was lame.
Yeah, it was stupid.
PDH!

dps

Voted Ziggy Stardust, but could have easily gone for Changes or Space Oddity, maybe a couple of others.

Razgovory

Quote from: Kleves on July 04, 2013, 06:50:14 PM
I liked him best in the Venture Brothers.

Eh, the developers admit there are a lot of lies in the show.  So it may or may not be true.  I suspect it isn't since there plenty of other rock and roll stars there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Weijun

Space Oddity is way up there, but I would go with Cygnet Committee.

Honorable Mention:
Little Bombardier
Please Mr. Gravedigger
Oh! You Pretty Things
Saviour Machine
Rock & Roll Suicide
Port of Amsterdam (cover)

Admiral Yi

NEW GUY NEW GUY NEW GUY ENGAGE ENGAGE ENGAGE

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2013, 02:36:06 AM
NEW GUY NEW GUY NEW GUY ENGAGE ENGAGE ENGAGE

What fucking newbie?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Weijun is new to me.

Weijun

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2013, 02:47:18 AM
Weijun is new to me.
I guess it has been a while since I last posted.  So hello, how do you do, pleased to meet you.

Razgovory

Well to be accepted you must kill one of our number.  I suggest Yi since he called you out.  Also he's probably smaller then the rest of us.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Weijun on July 05, 2013, 02:58:36 AM
I guess it has been a while since I last posted.  So hello, how do you do, pleased to meet you.

Fine thank you.  Welcome back.