Main Menu

Martinus Memorial Thread

Started by Admiral Yi, June 21, 2013, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on June 21, 2013, 11:32:19 AM
I see that his account was accessed this morning - so I think just a rumor started by Valmy.

Oh for Godsake.  Why would I do that exactly? 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2013, 11:36:35 AM
I see that his account was accessed this morning - so I think just a rumor started by Valmy.

After your post guessing about why he was permabanned, then everyone talked about him being banned. Meanwhile, I don't actually see anywhere that it was stated that he was.

So I wasn't saying you did it intentionally.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Love of mischief? That's generally why I start rumors at least. :goodboy:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on June 21, 2013, 11:43:38 AM

After your post guessing about why he was permabanned, then everyone talked about him being banned. Meanwhile, I don't actually see anywhere that it was stated that he was.

Well he PM'd me and said he was permabanned.  But I guess that is just for posting since it seems he can read and PM. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2013, 11:49:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 21, 2013, 11:43:38 AM

Well he PM'd me and said he was permabanned.  But I guess that is just for posting since it seems he can read and PM.

You might want to look into his history with PMs. They are not all well thought out.

lustindarkness

Why would anyone care about him? Was Yi just fishing for a response with this thread?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

He's not banned. He just hasn't posted in a week.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Dude.  Do you want to go on The Liszt? :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Hey, whatever gets his Rachmaninoff.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall