The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on July 13, 2013, 09:48:01 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 09:19:59 PM
CdM is a prophet! :o

The verdict surprises you?
Not really, but he did predict it before the trial began so he deserves a little praise.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

So what is the over/under on post-verdict riots?

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 09:51:17 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 13, 2013, 09:48:01 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 09:19:59 PM
CdM is a prophet! :o

The verdict surprises you?
Not really, but he did predict it before the trial began so he deserves a little praise.

Pfft, like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 13, 2013, 09:55:51 PM

I think there will be trouble. But it could actually depend on the usual catalysts. Sharpton, Jackson, Obama...etc

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on July 13, 2013, 09:58:55 PM

I think there will be trouble. But it could actually depend on the usual catalysts. Sharpton, Jackson, Obama...etc
:yeahright:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 10:03:02 PM

Well you know, he's black he can't help himself.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 10:03:02 PM

"You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Mr. Obama said.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 13, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
How is that in any way provocative?

Agreed, but why were/are they trying to back away from the statement then?

11B4V

Quote"Well, I think that this is an atrocity," Sharpton

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 13, 2013, 10:43:33 PM
And?

Quote"I think that it is probably one of the worst situations that I've seen. What this jury has done is establish a precedent that when you are young and fit a certain profile, you can be committing no crime, just bringing some Skittles and iced tea home to your brother, and be killed. And someone can claim self-defense having been exposed with all kinds of lies, all kinds of inconsistencies."

He added that it was a " sad day in the country and a "slap in the face to those that believe in justice in this country."

Razgovory