The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2013, 11:36:35 AM
I still think Zimmerman pretty much went and picked a fight he had no business being involved in, or at least created a situation because he is a meddling spaz, and then killed that kid when it went bad, and he could have avoided the entire thing had he wanted to - but the bar for conviction is a lot higher than the bar for me being convinced Zimmerman is a douchebag largely responsible for that young man's death.
Yep, agree.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Siege

The way I see it, Zimmerman is douchbag like Berks says, he could have handled this diferent, and to be specific, by diferent I mean keeping more physical distance between him and Trayvon Martinus. After all, Z-man had a gun and distance was in his favor.

My problem is, this Trayvon kid looked at Z-man, saw a "short cracker", his brain did that lower function untrained people normally do, and somehow came up with a MLOOA (most likely outcome of action) as him succesfully beating the shit out of Z-man, because the Tray-kid was taller, stronger, and younger. Trayzomb definitively forgot the Colt factor: "All men are equal in a under 5 sec/5 meter firefight".

In other words, Trayvon Martin was an evil man used to get his way because of his physical prowess.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zanza

5'11" and 158 lbs doesn't sound like physical prowess, but like a skinny youth.

Siege

Quote from: Zanza on July 01, 2013, 01:57:13 PM
5'11" and 158 lbs doesn't sound like physical prowess, but like a skinny youth.

Compared to Zimmerman? Fucking superman, I tell you.

Admiral Yi

Don't see it.  Zimmerman has to be packing at least 180.

Zanza

Zimmerman is supposedly 185 lbs and 5'7". Both from Wikipedia.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on July 01, 2013, 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 29, 2013, 09:12:40 AM
It's "Stand Your Ground", not "Walk Over To That Guy's Ground Over There, Start A Fight, Start Losing and Then Blow The Nigger Away On His Ground".

You are unbelievable.

Go find some kids in the street making monkey faces and dump a carcass in their water well, please.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on July 01, 2013, 02:16:57 PM

Maybe at the time of his arrest, but he's gotta be up to 220 or more by now.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 01, 2013, 03:29:07 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 01, 2013, 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 29, 2013, 09:12:40 AM
It's "Stand Your Ground", not "Walk Over To That Guy's Ground Over There, Start A Fight, Start Losing and Then Blow The Nigger Away On His Ground".

You are unbelievable.

Go find some kids in the street making monkey faces and dump a carcass in their water well, please.

I NEVER DUMPED THAT FUCKIN CARCASS. I NEVER DID, NOR DID I SAY I DID. YOU FUCKIN BASTARL!!!!!11111

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 01, 2013, 03:30:32 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 01, 2013, 02:16:57 PM

Maybe at the time of his arrest, but he's gotta be up to 220 or more by now.

Gotta be able to defend yourself in the pokey.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

The talking heads on CNN seemed to think that the defense had a monster day today.

Razgovory

I would hope so.  They are some of the best lawyers in the state of Florida.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Funny how the anti-Zim narrative shifted so quickly.  Up through last week, it held that Zim stalked and attacked an innocent cherubish Trayvon and decided to murder him in cold blood.  That seems to have seamlessly shifted to badass Trayvon knowing how to throw down (admirable quality) & beating the shit out of the cracka (which is not an offensive term), then the cracka being so humiliated that he shot Trayvon after it was all over.  Wonder if that is set in stone or if it will change next week.

Oh and apparently CNN broadcasted Zim's social security number.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 01, 2013, 06:38:40 PM
Funny how the anti-Zim narrative shifted so quickly.  Up through last week, it held that Zim stalked and attacked an innocent cherubish Trayvon and decided to murder him in cold blood.  That seems to have seamlessly shifted to badass Trayvon knowing how to throw down (admirable quality) & beating the shit out of the cracka (which is not an offensive term), then the cracka being so humiliated that he shot Trayvon after it was all over.  Wonder if that is set in stone or if it will change next week.

Oh and apparently CNN broadcasted Zim's social security number.

I thought it was rather telling how, in Zimmerman's written statement, he constantly referred to Martin as "the suspect".

LOL, way to go, CNN.