The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 27, 2013, 09:19:48 PM
You grow up, nigger hater.

She's a shy 19 year old girl using the slang that is the established vernacular of her social strata, not a professional presenter of court testimony.  And she doesn't want to be there anymore.

And I'd call the fucking lawyer retarded too if he didn't now what First 48 was.

Sometimes I forget I'm arguing with a troll/caricature/whatever.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 27, 2013, 10:15:06 PM

I know who I'm always arguing with.  Creepy ass crackers, the whole lot of you.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: derspiess on June 27, 2013, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 27, 2013, 09:19:48 PM
You grow up, nigger hater.

She's a shy 19 year old girl using the slang that is the established vernacular of her social strata, not a professional presenter of court testimony.  And she doesn't want to be there anymore.

And I'd call the fucking lawyer retarded too if he didn't now what First 48 was.

I haven't been following the trial, but as Seedy alluded to in his "District Court flashback" comment, the vast majority of people testify like shit during a trial, even professional witnesses like shrinks and cops sometimes.  Mumbling, nervousness, non-answers, questions as answers, etc, etc. 

Being cross-examined sucks really bad.  I doubt you could hold it together to testify eloquently about something serious and traumatic that happened in your life when you're getting pinned down to yes/no cross ex questions.

Poor people do end up using vernacular, everyone ends up getting nervous or non-answering, and from my anecdotal experience, I've seen upper/middle class folks testify terribly because they are shocked by the indignity of being *forced* to answer a cross exam "question."

In scare quotes because it's usually just like:
-- "Mr. Spiess, you didn't go to church with your co-worker."  [?]
-- "But you did keep a voodoo doll in your desk drawer."  [?]
-- "Because you thought it was funny."  [?]
-- "Because you drank 4 pints of trippel imperial weissbier during your lunch break."  [?]

So people getting into wrangling matches:
-- "Well, I belong to my own church." {Please answer the question.
-- "I don't know I keep a lot of things in my desk drawer, want me to list all of them for you -- stapler, growler of dry-hopped saison altbier, Luger pistol..."
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Speesh old pal, I'm with Seedy on this.  I think you gotta cut the chick some slack for being 19.

CountDeMoney

5 hours of cross-examination from The Dream Team trying to fence her out of her previous statements (without any success, mind you) has been pretty grueling to watch.
And she really, really doesn't want to be there anymore.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Youtube commentWell isn't that Precious.

I laughed because I am a bad person.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Seedy, who is the blonde chick with the massive boobies.

Thar she blews.  :lol: My God.  :perv:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

That was the one witness that heard the shooting in the neighborhood, some Hispanic chick.

I don't know who she is.  Had no photo ID.

11B4V

Got her. 45:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_paCmol9hE

Selma Mora or something like that.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 28, 2013, 01:39:45 AM
That was the one witness that heard the shooting in the neighborhood, some Hispanic chick.

I don't know who she is.  Had no photo ID.

Thought you were paying attention to this trial. Substandard viewmanship. :P

CountDeMoney

11B4V

He aint a cracker, the Zim is a beaner. So, if he gets off it will be blacks vs. beaners.

QuoteGeorge Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia, and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru, and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate. He was raised Catholic in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is an American of German descent and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather. Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic.