News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Quebec Soccer Federation's Ban on Turbans

Started by Malthus, June 14, 2013, 11:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on June 21, 2013, 03:08:24 PM
If he had more advanced reading skills, he'd have known the Rule did not prohibit turbans?  ;)

In order to attain that level of knowledge advanced reading skills would not have sufficed; he would have required advanced instruction in sophistry and obfuscation.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2013, 03:12:30 PM
Quote from: Malthus on June 21, 2013, 03:08:24 PM
If he had more advanced reading skills, he'd have known the Rule did not prohibit turbans?  ;)

In order to attain that level of knowledge advanced reading skills would not have sufficed; he would have required advanced instruction in sophistry and obfuscation.

Forced.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2013, 03:17:00 PMBah.  It was a bonecrusher.

Your self-evaluation skills seem pretty unreliable these days.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on June 21, 2013, 03:26:27 PM
Your self-evaluation skills seem pretty unreliable these days.

This one was a bit of a joke.

If you're truly interested in going over Berkut's and my exchange in the voting thread step by step, I'd be happy to join you.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2013, 03:33:58 PMThis one was a bit of a joke.

If you're truly interested in going over Berkut's and my exchange in the voting thread step by step, I'd be happy to join you.

That one was a bit of a joke.

And I am so not interested in going over that thread, step by step or otherwise. But thanks for the offer :hug:

Admiral Yi

A bit of a joke as in I don't want to get into it, or a bit of a joke as it has no basis in truth and i was just poking you with a stick?

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2013, 03:43:46 PM
A bit of a joke as in I don't want to get into it, or a bit of a joke as it has no basis in truth and i was just poking you with a stick?

A bit of a joke as in I was poking you with a stick without any regard to whether it was accurate or not. I do not have an opinion as to whether Berkut or you "won" that particular round, and I have no desire to form such an opinion.