News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary to give gay diplomats equal rights

Started by Martinus, May 26, 2009, 01:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 26, 2009, 08:50:20 PM
This is good, it gives somewhere for all the gay Arabic linguists to go :)

This is the sort of tragedy you create when you persecute great Americans like Arabic Linguists :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

It is getting time for another Pink Scare.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2009, 08:42:44 PM
which are always temporary partners to begin with

Perhaps people shouldn't be against marriage then...gays might then see further incentive to actually form partnerships when hurdles are removed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on May 27, 2009, 10:21:25 AM

I want to see marti being chased by a mob.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

I think it is time for another one of these:

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 27, 2009, 12:04:34 PM
Quote from: PDH on May 27, 2009, 10:21:25 AM

I want to see marti being chased by a mob.

That would be so awesome!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2009, 09:55:49 AM
Quote from: Tyr on May 26, 2009, 05:55:54 AM
Are there any?
Or is this a just in case?
Why wouldn't there be any gay diplomats?  :huh:

Why would there be?

QuoteAnyway, there is apparently a whole organization of gay and lesbian foreign service members, so to whoever idiot that asked the question before (can't be bothered to look up), yes there are gay diplomats.
If you take a few hundred people the odds aren't impossible that they'll all end up being straight. Especially in a gay hostile environment. It wasn't clear this was talking of all involved in diplomacy as opposed to just ambassadors and whatnot.
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2009, 08:42:44 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2009, 09:55:49 AM
Quote from: Tyr on May 26, 2009, 05:55:54 AM
Are there any?
Or is this a just in case?
Why wouldn't there be any gay diplomats?  :huh:

Easy targets for the enemy.
Gays practice free sex and have no sense of loyalty for their partners, which are always temporary partners to begin with, and it would be easy for a foreign intelligence service to send a male operative to seduce them and gain access to clasified information. Therefore gays working for the State Department are a threat to national security.

Hey, many famous diplomats and foreign operatives were gay.

Like, the Cambridge Five, for example.

Oh wait. :P

Anyway, the only group that is more untrustworthy as it comes to being Soviet spies, than gays, are Jews.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2009, 08:50:29 PM
Both groups should be executed.

Putting gays and Jews to death is so 1940. Get on with the pogrom.  :rolleyes:

Martinus