And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Good job fucking up the page.

jimmy olsen

Wow, would never have guessed there were as many as 180 robots in that picture.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Just ate 20 oz. or so of chocolate milk shake.  However, the milk was skim, so I am: healthy.

My stomach hurts.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

Australian dollars look like monopoly money.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Our IT person is currently "afk". My colleagues didn't know what that means and now complain about this newfangled confusing crap.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Was going to take the boat out today but my battery turned out to be dead. :(  Oh well, it lasted five years.

Anyway, since we had time to kill I decided to go check out the shooting range... we have free shooting ranges at pretty much all state parks. :cool:
It was a pretty nice little range... wish I'd had my rifle with me.  Oh, also, there was a nine year old (or thereabouts) girl there firing a .44 Magnum.  God bless America.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Do you feel at home on the range?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I need a humorous comedy sketch involving medicine and doctors in some way. Stat.

Best so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgJ4eHRUEkY&feature=related

which is meh
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Back at work. Can't do anything. Password Expired, system doesn't accept any of my new passwords.

Fucking IT & their idiot policies.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 06, 2011, 06:04:49 AM
Back at work. Can't do anything. Password Expired, system doesn't accept any of my new passwords.

I hate the two weeks of "your password is about the expire in X number of days. Would you like to change it now?" pop ups.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

Quote from: HVC on September 06, 2011, 07:03:13 AM

I hate the two weeks of "your password is about the expire in X number of days. Would you like to change it now?" pop ups.

you can choose "yes" you know

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on September 06, 2011, 07:09:24 AM
Quote from: HVC on September 06, 2011, 07:03:13 AM

you can choose "yes" you know
i choose to wait until the last day on principle :lol: . That and i have to change like 5 passwords and it annoys me.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC