Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Off the Record / Re: World Cup 2018
« Last post by Maladict on Today at 03:24:02 am »
One of my favorite things about the World Cup is seeing which of the traditionally big soccer nations has a complete meltdown.

Argentina, your time is now.

Relieved to see that this year it isn't the turn of Italy's meltdown, like in 2010 or 2014.

Oh wait...  :(

L.

:hug:
Off the Record / Re: ICE ICE BABY: The Immigration Megathread
« Last post by The Brain on Today at 02:53:36 am »
Bush doesn't seem so much like Hitler now does he? :P

I never compared him to Hitler. I voted for him twice!

Does not compute.
Gaming HQ / Re: PSA: Game Discounts
« Last post by Syt on Today at 02:49:45 am »
Haven't played it much myself, but I hear it's a decent open world shooter with crafting mechanics but not much of an RPG.
Off the Record / Re: What does a TRUMP presidency look like?
« Last post by The Brain on Today at 02:49:30 am »
Republicans know that Kim is a Communist, a dictator and (most importantly) a man. That's plenty to make him look better to them than Pelosi.
« Last post by celedhring on Today at 02:45:51 am »
We also melted down in 2014 so there's always room for more.

Brazilbrazilbrazilbrazilbrazil
Gaming HQ / Re: PSA: Game Discounts
« Last post by Solmyr on Today at 02:44:06 am »
Fallout 4 for 11. I've seen that the reaction is mixed but I love the saga too much. Should I buy it?

For 11e it's fine. Plenty of stuff to do and experience, just don't expect your character's personality to be as customizable as previous Fallouts or Elder Scrolls. I understand the DLCs are better story-wise, though I haven't played them.
« Last post by Pedrito on Today at 02:42:19 am »
One of my favorite things about the World Cup is seeing which of the traditionally big soccer nations has a complete meltdown.

Argentina, your time is now.

Relieved to see that this year it isn't the turn of Italy's meltdown, like in 2010 or 2014.

Oh wait...  :(

L.
« Last post by jimmy olsen on Today at 02:08:25 am »
The latest Gallup poll puts Trump's job approval at 45%. That's the highest it's been since he took office, and it's up from 37% at the start of the year. Although you'd barely know it from the press Trump gets, his approval number has been on a slow but relatively steady rise all year.

From Investor Daily.

We are so fucked.

That's from the 11th to the 17th. It doesn't cover the last week's meltdown.
« Last post by Admiral Yi on Today at 02:04:16 am »
The latest Gallup poll puts Trump's job approval at 45%. That's the highest it's been since he took office, and it's up from 37% at the start of the year. Although you'd barely know it from the press Trump gets, his approval number has been on a slow but relatively steady rise all year.

From Investor Daily.

We are so fucked.
« Last post by Tyr on Today at 01:54:06 am »
Argentina - Croatia was a thing of beauty :wub:

I just did the math (I'm a journalist so math's not my strong point), but if Iceland fails to win tomorrow, then second place will be still up for grabs in that group. Argentina's not packing their bags yet.

Even if Iceland do win its not quite over. If Iceland lose against Croatia by enough goals /Argentina bears Nigeria by enough, it can be overturned.
Needless to say come on Iceland 🇮🇸
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10