Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Gaming HQ / Re: PSA: Game Discounts
« Last post by Tamas on Today at 08:51:11 am »
Democracy 3: Africa for only 2.74? :w00t:

Is that any good? I remember base Democracy 3 was very very easy.
Dang, we need to get that record back.
Off the Record / Re: Brexit
« Last post by Tamas on Today at 08:49:21 am »
I think it is just a vague statement. It SHOULD be fine but presently it is your entire life hanging on Theresa May's goodwill and she standing behind some vague words she said, for 5 years.

Mostly, this settled status after 5 years. I think, it is perfectly fine, if it means you have to (and allowed to) stay in the UK for 5 years in order to be automatically given the settled status.

But is that what they mean? Or they mean you'll be vetted after 5 years to see if you can stay (like with the current permanent residence status available for everyone). And during the out-of-EU phase of the 5 years, will you have the same rights as you have now as EU citizen? yes? No? Nobody knows.
Off the Record / Re: What does a TRUMP presidency look like?
« Last post by Malthus on Today at 08:48:50 am »

I'm not saying the liberals are immune to appeal to emotion, I've railed about some of that quite consistently myself.  But in the big scheme of things, even the worst of SJW excess don't come close to things like Obama Derangement Syndrome, both in their insanity and their political effectiveness.  SJW excesses also often involve specious arguments rather than attack on the rational thought itself.

I gotta agree with this.

The idiots on the left are mostly just irritating. Their stupidity is annoying, but usually pretty minor in the scale of things.

The idiots on the right are a real menace, so far held back from doing serious damage, in the US at least, only by the fact that the stupidity of the current leadership is so colossal that they appear incapable of getting anything actually done.
Off the Record / Re: Males in skirts - 21st century gets edgy
« Last post by derspiess on Today at 08:41:09 am »
Wonder what the feminazis will think when men in skirts start manspreading.

Well we already know what the MRA would say.

Really? What?
Off the Record / Re: The Off Topic Topic
« Last post by derspiess on Today at 08:35:16 am »
« Last post by garbon on Today at 08:35:02 am »

Well we already know what the MRA would say.
« Last post by derspiess on Today at 08:30:59 am »
Off the Record / Re: What does a TRUMP presidency look like?
« Last post by The Minsky Moment on Today at 08:08:46 am »
I just want my damn 3.5 mm stereo jack back, it's not that much to ask.  Trump talked a good game against Apple but he couldn't even get that done.  Sad!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10