News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pax Languisha (Pax Porfiriana MP)

Started by Habbaku, April 08, 2013, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Business is going to be..."booming" this game.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

speaking of income, I forgot to apply mine!

Solmyr

Venustiano Carranza purchases El Teatro de Los Heroes for 2 and Mystic Teresa Urrea for 2. Gain 2 income ending at 3.

Off to Tamas.

Tamas

took up the Constitutionalists (shitty) unit to my hand for free, played my glorious Hacienda, and used my special ability to extend it as my 3rd action.

Tamas

and also I forgot to move the market cards  :Embarrass:

Habbaku

Tamas, upgrade your Pax module when you get the chance.  I get a warning that you used version 1.2 when loading your file.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on April 17, 2013, 07:41:31 AM
and also I forgot to move the market cards  :Embarrass:

And apparently can't count, either.

You had 6 gold at the start of your turn (4 + your forgotten income of 2 = 6).  You spend 3 to build your ranch.  Then you spend another 1 to buy land, leaving you with two.  Your income is 4 (2 for hacendado, 2 for ranch), leaving you at 6 again, not 7.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Solmyr

Insert something about counting beets here.

Habbaku

Anyone want to take a stab at the odds of getting a turn of this soon?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Does Berkut have the latest version of Vassal?

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

this is fucking ridiculous, we could have completed the game by now!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas