Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 01, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 30, 2018, 10:44:34 PM
Hey man if Trump did something good then great. I am not complaining.

He hasn't done anything

That was enough to get President Obama a Nobel Prize.

Eddie Teach

And they both achieved as much as the International Campaign to Ban Nuclear Weapons.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: dps on May 03, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 01, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 30, 2018, 10:44:34 PM
Hey man if Trump did something good then great. I am not complaining.

He hasn't done anything

That was enough to get President Obama a Nobel Prize.

They were just over excited than a non-white was President of the US.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Peace in our time!

QuoteN Korea cancels talks with South Korea and warns US

North Korea has cancelled high-level talks with South Korea because of anger over military exercises, state media reports.

The North's official KCNA news agency said the exercises between the US and the South were a "provocation".

It also warned the US over the fate of the historic summit between Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump that is scheduled for 12 June.

In March, Mr Trump stunned the world by accepting an invitation to meet Mr Kim.

"We will both try to make it a very special moment for World Peace!" the US leader tweeted at the time.

Some 100 warplanes, including an unspecified number of B-52 bombers and F-15K jets began the Max Thunder drills on Friday.

The US and South Korea insist such drills are purely for defence purposes, and based out of a mutual defence agreement they signed in 1953.

They also say the exercises are necessary to strengthen their readiness in case of an external attack.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Valmy

Is that Spicey's new commemorative plate?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tamas

I am wondering if letting NK off the hook was on the invoice for Trump's recent Chinese investment, or if the Chinese will have to pay extra for this one.

Tonitrus

Trump is negotiating with Alfred Hitchcock?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

mongers

Quote from: garbon on May 24, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
:lmfao: :weep:

Reverse 'grand old duke of york'* ?

*which scores as much as a triple salchow.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

It might just be because Trump realise that there is no Trump Hotel in Singapore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.