News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I tried playing Among Us and it just made me hate people.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Arkham LCG & starting Gloom of Kilforth.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Going to run Zoey and Ursula for a Girls Night out with the Zealot.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 14, 2020, 08:07:28 PM

So now you are powerful?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on October 19, 2020, 05:32:53 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 14, 2020, 08:07:28 PM

So now you are powerful?

People are stupid and annoying too boot.

celedhring

Quote from: 11B4V on October 14, 2020, 11:30:10 PM

Been tempted by Gloom for a long time, would love to hear your thoughts.

11B4V

Quote from: celedhring on October 20, 2020, 02:18:03 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 14, 2020, 11:30:10 PM

Been tempted by Gloom for a long time, would love to hear your thoughts.

Ill try and get a run through this weekend. The artwork is stunning.

HisMajestyBOB

I've been playing Rule the Waves 2 again recently. I don't have much free time, so the only games I can play anymore are those that start up quickly and can be played in short increments, and where I can save and step away at a moment's notice. I also love RtW2's gameplay: designing ships, building a navy that where all the ships complement each other (or not...), and then facing off against easy (i.e., Russia) or hard (i.e., UK, USA) opponents. I'm not great at the game, but I usually can get by.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

I picked up FM21. I did try to learn FM20 but got distracted, so doing a fresh start. Managing Feyenoord at the moment. I let my staff handle a lot of things as I slow pick things up. Had a rather fun match against PSV Eindhoven - was behind 0-2 after 10 minutes, but scored 3.2 by half time and won 4-3. Just had my second Europa League group match against Viktoria Plzen. I lost one of my key midfielders after 10 minutes to a hamstring injury. 85 minutes in I was out of substitutions (since when can you swap 5 times? I'm sure it used to be 3 times :unsure: ) when the guy I put in for the injured dude ALSO got injured, and I had to finish with 10 men. Still scored the 1-0 during the 4th minute of injury time.  :cool:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

New 5 change is because of Covid, most leagues kept it for their new season this fall.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Ah ok. I havent followed football much these last, um, 15 years.  :blush:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Fun things: losing your playmaker after a red card in the 4th minute in an important group match. :bleeding:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

I have to say schedules are rough thanks to Covid. Seasons start in like September. And pretty much from October through December my team has two matches per week (league and Europa League). Only breathers are occasional breaks for international matches (and then many of my players are traveling to their national sides). Still, Feyenoord is on a roll at the moment, leading the Eredivisie after an unexpected win away at previous leaders Alkmaar, Still, need to win at Plzen to secure the next round in Europa League, and I have 3 matches in 7 days coming up (Europa League, league, and national cup where I play another team from Eredivisie). :lol:

Mostly focusing on setting the lineups for each match; haven't dabbled in transfers much. Well, don't have a budget for that, anyways. Also, I'm half a mill over my salary budget, so I suppose I might get sacked at the end of the season. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Iormlund

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 21, 2020, 12:12:54 PM
I've been playing Rule the Waves 2 again recently. I don't have much free time, so the only games I can play anymore are those that start up quickly and can be played in short increments, and where I can save and step away at a moment's notice. I also love RtW2's gameplay: designing ships, building a navy that where all the ships complement each other (or not...), and then facing off against easy (i.e., Russia) or hard (i.e., UK, USA) opponents. I'm not great at the game, but I usually can get by.

I finally checked it out after your post. I'm thoroughly hooked.

I've started my second Italy campaign now that I'm learning the ropes. AH was dealt with right at the start. For some reason France hates my guts, and I'm trying to use Treaty limitations to turtle and catch up to them. This means no one has BBs yet and I've got the only BC (it's 1915).
I will still have to deal with about twice as many pre-Dreadnoughts as I've got, but they should be relatively easy to trade for a few older, suicidal DDs. That's my tactic so far in fleets battles. Swarm the Bs, then use up-armored CAs and my own Bs to mop up. I build lots of cheap CLs as scouts and point defense for the big guys.

Crazy_Ivan80

started playing the Witcher, but couldn't resist and ended up playing Witcher 3.
Now that is a well made game