News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

I hit my first serious bug in Motorsport Manager.  I had a car entering the pit lane with a 7% front wing, the front wing drops to 0, it retires and doesn't stop.  It drives out of the pit lane and circles the track in 15th place (marked as retired) until the end of the race.  It magically pops into 14th at that point, having completed more laps than the 15th place car.

Scipio

I'm back at my third playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. True completism is the goal.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

frunk

Quote from: frunk on July 16, 2017, 12:57:51 PM
I hit my first serious bug in Motorsport Manager.  I had a car entering the pit lane with a 7% front wing, the front wing drops to 0, it retires and doesn't stop.  It drives out of the pit lane and circles the track in 15th place (marked as retired) until the end of the race.  It magically pops into 14th at that point, having completed more laps than the 15th place car.

And the latest patch has introduce persistent CTDs to the gameplay.  Too bad, as the quality of life improvements and pit crew management are really quite nice.  Supposedly it happens when you use your reserve driver during practice sessions.

Grey Fox

One of the best games ever & the best extreme sports game ever made is coming to Xbox One BC compatibility next week.

SSX3, I'm excited!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

BuddhaRhubarb

the only game i am playing daily other than scrabble on my phone, is Star Trek timelines also, on my phone. only a couple of years late to that party. It's beginning to wear a bit thin. but it hits all my mashup of different universes and timelines g-spots. I still really enjoy sending Stamets, Kai Winn, and ensign Pazlar on away missions/faction missions, etc. i am not spending any money on it, so after a few months of playing, i have only 'immortalized' and frozen a few characters into cryostasis. i have not joined a fleet nor have i much interest in the co-operative of multi-player experience of any game. solo adventure gamer 4 life!
:p

Iormlund

Vermintide 2. Think L4D meets Warhammer Fantasy with a touch of ARPG. Somewhat buggy and unbalanced, but crushing Skaven skulls with a mighty warhammer is rather satisfying.

Josquius

I got Tooth and Tail from Humble Bundle.
It's curious, I was expecting an RTS but its actually Cannon Fodder.
Which is different.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tyr on April 13, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
I got Tooth and Tail from Humble Bundle.
It's curious, I was expecting an RTS but its actually Cannon Fodder.
Which is different.

Shouldn't this be in Brain's special interest thread?

Razgovory

I've been playing Hearts of Iron 4.  There is an option to go democratic as Germany.  It fun playing the good guy Germans.  I typically play with historical choices off for the AI because you get such unexpected result.  France went Fascist and Declared war on Germany.  In 1940 Belgium, Luxumbourg and the Netherlands joined Germany in an alliance and overran France.  Unfortunately some time in 1941 Britain decided to declare war on Belgium (Which now occupied all of France).  So Democratic Britain was at War with Democratic Germany.  That got tedious.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Divinity Original Sin 2.  I didn't like the first one with its mandatory dual protagonist - but out of boredom I bought this and to my surprise I've sunk a great deal of hours in it so far.  At first I was sneering at what appeared to be Asian inspired shenanigans (oversized weapons, cartoon-like characters) but the story turned out to be rather engaging - and the gameplay itself is fun!  You can find many let's plays/reviews on Youtube.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Scipio

XCom 2. ABout to get War of the Chosen, and I wanted to warm-up my skills. The third level of difficulty (whatever it's called) seems a lot easier this time, particularly since I'm not rushing it, and I have basically mastered the mechanics. The Arc Stun blade is the biggest deal ever. Totally unbalances the early game. I love it.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Tamas

Quote from: Scipio on April 18, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
XCom 2. ABout to get War of the Chosen, and I wanted to warm-up my skills. The third level of difficulty (whatever it's called) seems a lot easier this time, particularly since I'm not rushing it, and I have basically mastered the mechanics. The Arc Stun blade is the biggest deal ever. Totally unbalances the early game. I love it.

War of the Chosen is an awesome expansion.

celedhring

Picked up Panzer Corps from Humblebundle. Having a total blast with it after also buying the "Grand Campaign" DLCs which greatly increase the granularity of the campaign. I.e., I just fought seven scenarios in Poland and three in Norway before even getting to Belgium/France.

The game is essentially a Panzer General clone but very polished at that.

mongers

Playing a game called 'Caravan' on steam, nice setting, graphics and atmospheric sounds.

Gameplay may not be that deep, but a real nice vibe and cheap too.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"