January 12, 1943 - RIP 2nd Hungarian Army

Started by Tamas, January 11, 2013, 10:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on January 11, 2013, 12:56:46 PM
I guess mine was the First Belorussian Front of 1945-- though I guess with rape.
:hmm:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Solmyr

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on January 11, 2013, 12:56:46 PM
I guess mine was the First Belorussian Front of 1945-- though I guess without rape.
Fixed I hope. :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Good riddance. Anyone who sides with the nazis deserves to die.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus on January 11, 2013, 01:16:57 PM

you mean like Poland regarding the partition of Czechoslovakia?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 11, 2013, 01:20:47 PM

you mean like Poland regarding the partition of Czechoslovakia?

That was different, it was before they were really bad.

Tamas

I am sorry but telling the nazis "jews are that way" also count as siding with them.

This thread gone to the shitters fast. Classy, people.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on January 11, 2013, 01:33:03 PM

I am sorry but telling the nazis "jews are that way" also count as siding with them.

This thread gone to the shitters fast. Classy, people.

What do you want?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Habbaku

I, for one, appreciate the Hungarians' attempts to kill as many Russians as possible.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

Quote from: Habbaku on January 11, 2013, 03:36:27 PM
I, for one, appreciate the Hungarians' attempts to kill as many Russians as possible.

They were better at killing Hungarians though :(
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM