Main Menu

A new weapon descends on Jerusalem

Started by Phillip V, January 11, 2013, 02:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

"Nope, nothing more than an occluded front and a jet stream thingie hitting a low pressure cell.  Nothing remarkable."

Crazy_Ivan80

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

mongers

I was thinking about this yesterday, my conclusion was permanent bad weather could bring about lasting peace in the region or failing that tow the Holy Land to where Ireland is.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!