And we're back!

Main Menu

Out And About.

Started by mongers, November 07, 2012, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

That looks very Dutch. :)

PDH

Just got the road bike back from the shop after its annual enema and hot waxing.  I am ready to hit the road.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: PDH on April 22, 2016, 07:12:57 PM
Just got the road bike back from the shop after its annual enema and hot waxing.  I am ready to hit the road.

:thumbsup:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Almost had a sad moment when I thought the zipper was broken on my small suitcase. Crisis averted as all turned out to be fine. I've had 15 years of adventure with it. :cry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Nearly made it to Stonehenge yesterday, but had a puncture on the way and given how brutally the off-roading on the byways was attacking my tyres, thought it safer to turn around and go by road later in the week.  :bowler:

Zanza

Bought a new pair of hiking shoes and tried them the first time today. That's Hohenzollern Castle, the fantasy castle Friedrich Wilhelm IV of Prussia built in the 19th century.

Maladict

Nice  :cool:

We should have a photography thread.

PDH

Quote from: Maladict on May 08, 2016, 02:57:31 PM
Nice  :cool:

We should have a photography thread.

I would only have pictures of rocks and cow shit :(
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

KRonn

Great Castle pics Zanza.   :) 

PDH

btw, too much snow here to bike.  I am ready, Mother Nature is not helping...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

alfred russel

Quote from: Zanza on May 08, 2016, 01:08:38 PM
Bought a new pair of hiking shoes and tried them the first time today. That's Hohenzollern Castle, the fantasy castle Friedrich Wilhelm IV of Prussia built in the 19th century.

You have any cool plans for the summer?

Are you still rock climbing?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

The Forest is now fully awake, the trees are cloaked in that other-worldly green of new leaf.

mongers

Out exploring the by-ways this late afternoon.

mongers

Horse chestnut trees in full bloom:

mongers

And lets not forget that classic of the English countryside, Ye olde worldy flius tipus: