News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The China Thread

Started by Jacob, September 24, 2012, 05:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 04, 2013, 11:56:43 AM
Disagree.  Aggressive manual requesting is a threat to our way of life.

No aid or comfort or manuals to the enemy!  No way!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Unless they ask in a really mellow way.

The Brain

Little. Mellow. Different.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

:lol: stop stealing my schtick.  And improving on it.

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2013, 12:50:18 PM

No aid or comfort or manuals to the enemy!  No way!

Just google them   :rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jacob

:lol:

... but yeah, at the very least they should have the decency to use subterfuge when obtaining your manuals.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 04, 2013, 02:14:09 PM

... but yeah, at the very least they should have the decency to use subterfuge when obtaining your manuals.

Like putting something over it first, and then walking away with it. All stealthy-like.

11B4V

Quote from: Jacob on December 04, 2013, 02:14:09 PM

http://armypubs.army.mil/doctrine/DR_pubs/dr_a/pdf/fm3_21x8.pdf

If the PLA hasnt figured out they can google army FM's they have bigger issues to worry about.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Maybe they wanted an autographed one.

Jacob

Recent rumours in the Xiacob household and apparently also current in China:

Back when the Bo Xilai arrest went down, Zhou Yongkang (his patron and head of internal security at the time) was trying to pull off a bona fide coup and have Xi assassinated. It's all just rumours, of course, but they're being spurred in part by the recent suicide of the (now former) mayor of Chengdu (a Zhou Yongkang appointee in his capacity as Premier of Sichuan); second time lucky apparently, first time he swallowed broken glass but survived, now he jumped off a tall building to successfully kill himself.

derspiess

I had Szechuan for lunch a few days ago & was burping it up all day :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2013, 01:04:14 PM
I had Szechuan for lunch a few days ago & was burping it up all day :mellow:

What did you have?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.