News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Europa Universalis IV announced

Started by Octavian, August 10, 2012, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

I hope this new expansion doesn't break my current OE campaign.  I am currently planning to complete the conquest of Luzon and Taiwan and after that, will annihilate Ethiopia and drive the Portuguese out of New Zealand (I control South Island) and their Murray River colony in Australia (the rest of Australia is mine). :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on April 04, 2017, 11:55:07 AM
I hope this new expansion doesn't break my current OE campaign.  I am currently planning to complete the conquest of Luzon and Taiwan and after that, will annihilate Ethiopia and drive the Portuguese out of New Zealand (I control South Island) and their Murray River colony in Australia (the rest of Australia is mine). :)

You can stay on the old patch through the game settings in Steam in order to finish the campaign.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on April 04, 2017, 11:57:30 AM
You can stay on the old patch through the game settings in Steam in order to finish the campaign.
Awesome, how do I do that?

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Josquius

Anyone bothered with the expansion?
Wonder if it makes Asia playable.
██████
██████
██████

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2017, 04:12:10 AM
Anyone bothered with the expansion?
Wonder if it makes Asia playable.
Got it.  Haven't played it yet.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Read that it makes Ming laughably overpowered and everyone else in the region impotent as a result. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 10, 2017, 09:19:55 PM
Read that it makes Ming laughably overpowered and everyone else in the region impotent as a result. 

So it takes a major problem with playing EU in Asia and makes it more so?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Syt

I've been playing this on stream to learn it. I had a few viewers who were very willing to help and explain stuff to me, so that was good. I was doing pretty well as Ottomans until I got far too greedy and had a coalition with 4 or 5 times my army destroy me in the 1530s :D
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

I have a Castile game going now.  I didn't realize this until a little after the fact, but I conquered Granada on the exact same day that it fell in real life.  :D

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on May 05, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
I have a Castile game going now.  I didn't realize this until a little after the fact, but I conquered Granada on the exact same day that it fell in real life.  :D

Why did it take you so long? :p