And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I had a look in on eu4.
Wow the map has changed a lot.
Though seems France still always overruns Spain and conquers the world.
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

I bought Witcher 3.
I'm playing through Witcher 2 again first.
It's a strange game. It branches super early so if you only play it one you will only see half of the game.
Many years ago when I played the game I chose the half of sticking with the humans, seemed the best way to get a neutral outcome. Though I ended up never seeing the dwarf city and having the dragon stuff just exposition dumped on me without actually finding anything for myself. Felt very wrong.
Knew I should have played the other half but only doing it now.

It's a weird game. Not how I remember.
It handles unusually. That I do remember. It was impossible to get a handle on at first.
Though I also remember the game opening right away into a battle with a dragon which was exceptionally difficult. This seems not to be the case now? I've a camp to explore? Did the enhanced edition change something or its to do with the different save I imported or?....
One annoyance- I planned to play this with my xbox pad from the sofa. Though the text is all so tiny that this is impractical. Bah.
██████
██████
██████

Drakken

Gary Grisby's War in the West is 63% off on Steam for the Black Friday.

The Brain

Yeah now it's only a gazillion bucks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

Bought Prey during the thanksgiving sale for $17 and after 45 minutes I'm solidly hooked   :ph34r:

It's basically an updated System Shock 2 or Deus Ex
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 28, 2017, 10:30:26 PM
Bought Prey during the thanksgiving sale for $17 and after 45 minutes I'm solidly hooked   :ph34r:

It's basically an updated System Shock 2 or Deus Ex

Yeah, it's good.  I really enjoyed it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

Ugh, should be name "Botox Project".

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Just what I think of when somebody brings up Ancient Sumer!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

So...yet another generic open world game. But one which tries to distinguish itself with teh boobs?
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on November 30, 2017, 04:51:33 AM
So...yet another generic open world game. But one which tries to distinguish itself with teh boobs?

Pretty sure that will not distinguish it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

For a game with such emphasis on ass. The physics of it are really bad.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

These days I only play games that have a penis size slider at character creation.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.