And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: grumbler on February 02, 2019, 08:38:51 PM
Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2019, 06:44:36 PM
Corbyn is many things but evil is not one. Naiive is more the word I'd use for him.
The Tories however....

To the unbiased observer, Corbyn appears as evil as May. His very silence and lack of leadership on such an important issue damns him.  Corbyn appears perfectly happy to passively see Britain suffer so long as it brings him electoral gain.
Its a reflection of his long standing policy on Europe; it doesn't exist. He has a long voting record of just ignoring debates on European issues.
There couldn't be a worse man leading labour for this time.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on February 02, 2019, 03:21:55 AM
Quote from: mongers on February 01, 2019, 08:16:45 PM
Giving 'Temple of Elemental Evil' a go.

I loved it!

Thanks for the recommendation, first I'm going to try it with the circle of eight mod, then perhaps the keep on the borderland reworking of it.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Radio Commander showcase video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6RYW8yqO8Y

https://store.steampowered.com/app/871530/Radio_Commander/

QuoteIn Radio Commander you are playing as an American military commander serving in US Army during the Vietnam War. You will be carrying heavy burden as your mission is to coordinate military operations taking place between 1965 and 1967. But this is not just another RTS, in which you are an invisible being hovering over the battlefield. In Radio Commander situation reports are given to you in form of dramatic radio statements sent by troops fighting on the ground. And your only accessory is a strategic map, on which you can place tags and notes. Will you be smart, fast and cold-blooded enough to carry the responsibility and save your men?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Some people say that the Mr X/T-00 dude in the Resident Evil 2 remake looks a bit like Dolph Lundgren.  :hmm:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Played a bit of Battlefield V's conquest mode. Ugh. I was not made for these games. I try to hang around my squad mates and play the objective as a medic, so my scores are ok thanks to healing/reviving.

However, I totally suck at spotting enemies. Be it realizing someone attacks me from behind or the flanks, or - when attacked at ranged - seeing the enemy at all. :D And even if I do see them, my aim/juking is so horrible that in a 1v1 duel I lose 9.5/10. :D

So I mostly try to stay behind everyone else, hoping to stay out of immediate sight. :blush:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Conquest mode sucks. Try Operations or Frontlines. Those are pretty cool.

Josquius

I couldn't help it. Despite all I still have to play I gave into the stem sale. Star Control Origins.
Its alright.
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 11, 2019, 11:31:54 AM
Syt, have you try Anthem?

No. Not really into that sort of game. I tried a bit of Warframe and Destiny 2, but got bored fast. Don't see why I would get invested more in this. Generally not big about shooters or MP games.
—Stephen Jay Gould

mongers

Quote from: Syt on February 11, 2019, 05:10:11 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 11, 2019, 11:31:54 AM
Syt, have you try Anthem?

No. Not really into that sort of game. I tried a bit of Warframe and Destiny 2, but got bored fast. Don't see why I would get invested more in this. Generally not big about shooters or MP games.

With you on that brother.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"