Ottawa Conservative party receives body parts in mail

Started by Syt, May 30, 2012, 04:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Barrister on June 21, 2017, 03:22:29 PM
necro-bump

Apparently there are happy endings even for convicted murderers and body defilers.  Muke Magnotta is getting married - to another inmate.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/20/convicted-killer-luka-magnotta-reportedly-getting-married.html

So how does this work :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on June 21, 2017, 05:54:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 21, 2017, 03:22:29 PM
necro-bump

Apparently there are happy endings even for convicted murderers and body defilers.  Muke Magnotta is getting married - to another inmate.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/20/convicted-killer-luka-magnotta-reportedly-getting-married.html

So how does this work :hmm:
I believe they say "Yes, I do" and exchange rings.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

But they're prisoners.
They're going to remain prisoners.
Have prisons gotten modern enough that they seek to house couples together?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/20/killer-luka-magnotta-to-marry-fellow-felon-report

QuoteThe newsome twosome's marriage will be celebrated at the Pont-Cartier Penitentiary under strict conditions, TVA Nouvelles reports.

Magnotta and Jolin will be now entitled to trailer visits.

"When you are a de facto partner with someone, technically you are entitled to private family trailers. So spend three days with your spouse," former inmate and social reintegration worker Daniel Benson told TVA.

"I do not want to make any value judgment on Mr. Magnotta, but with the offense he committed ... leaving that person alone with his spouse unattended for 2-3 days, I have a certain (unease)."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on June 22, 2017, 02:08:23 AM
no, but they have a private appartment for spousal visits.

I think Magnota's partner is in for killing his previous boyfriend.

They might be killing one another for fun.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on June 22, 2017, 09:36:28 AM
Quote from: Tyr on June 22, 2017, 02:08:23 AM
no, but they have a private appartment for spousal visits.

I think Magnota's partner is in for killing his previous boyfriend.

They might be killing one another for fun.

According to the Sun, he was in for something short term (armed robbery) and then added to his sentence when he killed the inmate (potentially for white supremacist reasons).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.