News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Syria Disintegrating: Part 2

Started by jimmy olsen, May 22, 2012, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 06, 2018, 09:21:54 PM
Sadly Zack Efron's career seems to have flourished.

Yeah, they were filming his Ted Bundy film near here recently. A guy I know was cast as an extra for a prison scene :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2018, 09:46:09 PM
I use children's Benadryl to calm my kids down.

It won't actually calm them down unless they use it.  If you use it, it won't calm them down, but you just won't care/notice.

:P

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2018, 09:56:34 PM
According to the article, the caption was added by a CNN International anchor. So yes, the media.
It was a tweet from someone who happens to be a news anchor.  Twitter is not part of the news media.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Monoriu

Quote from: mongers on March 15, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
The war is now 7 years old.  :(

Looks like it is going to end soon.  Is the date when the war ends the official end of the Arab Spring? 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on March 15, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
Looks like it is going to end soon.  Is the date when the war ends the official end of the Arab Spring?

Not until Tunisia goes retard.

jimmy olsen

Despite fighting his entire national security staff last week over Syria, demanding that we leave, he's rattling his saber today.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/982966315467116544?s=20
QuoteMany dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

:hmm:

https://twitter.com/nafisehkBBC/status/983824392621842433

Quote from: Nafiseh Kohnavard‏Verified account @nafisehkBBCAirlines that are still using Syria's airspace or operating in Middle East have received a request to change their corridors for the next 48 hours. Sources say that all military bases and important centres of the Syrian government are on high alert as a US attack is expected

1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

I must say that this alleged gassing of people, of which the only "evidence" is kids with oxygen masks put on them, and some guys hosed with water in front of a camera, will easily dethrone the assassination of Franz Ferdinand as the lamest reason to start a World War.

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on April 11, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
I must say that this alleged gassing of people, of which the only "evidence" is kids with oxygen masks put on them, and some guys hosed with water in front of a camera, will easily dethrone the assassination of Franz Ferdinand as the lamest reason to start a World War.

There's a lot more evidence than that.  If you say "video evidence," then you might be correct.  But there's more to evidence than YouTube.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on April 11, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Quote from: Tamas on April 11, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

There's a lot more evidence than that.  If you say "video evidence," then you might be correct.  But there's more to evidence than YouTube.

Is there?