Barrister's obnoxious thread full of smug parenting stories

Started by Barrister, May 17, 2012, 02:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Congrats, Beeb. :) You should hold off on the snipping, though. A fourth child would complete the set and give you the perfect curling team.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: merithyn on April 16, 2013, 09:46:03 PM
Congrats, Beeb. :) You should hold off on the snipping, though. A fourth child would complete the set and give you the perfect curling team.

Oh hells no.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Cassandra told me she couldn't find her Pinkie Pie pony. so I spent 2 hours searching followed by a very sad girl. Then she remembers putting it in a basement closet. They were playing hide n' seek.

ME:  :mad:

Trolled by a child.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: merithyn on April 16, 2013, 09:46:03 PM

:lol:
and the horse you rode in on

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 18, 2013, 10:56:43 AM
Cassandra told me she couldn't find her Pinkie Pie pony. so I spent 2 hours searching followed by a very sad girl. Then she remembers putting it in a basement closet. They were playing hide n' seek.

ME:  :mad:

Trolled by a child.  :(

Get used to that.... :glare:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on April 16, 2013, 07:35:15 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2013, 02:36:19 PM
Well how do you do - the last two times required medical assistance, and this one... just happened.
:yeahright: "Just happened?"

Its the messiah

Ed Anger

They already steal my car keys. Little do they know I have backup sets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2013, 05:46:27 PM
Timmy was up before I left for work this morning.  He wanted a banana, which I gave him.

then he asked me "Will you stay and play with me today?" 

:cry:

I told him I have to go to work, but he seemed okay with that.

Kids are cruel.  They make you feel bad all day for something like that, but two minutes after you left his mind was probably on something else :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on April 18, 2013, 11:49:43 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2013, 05:46:27 PM
Timmy was up before I left for work this morning.  He wanted a banana, which I gave him.

then he asked me "Will you stay and play with me today?" 

:cry:

I told him I have to go to work, but he seemed okay with that.

Kids are cruel.  They make you feel bad all day for something like that, but two minutes after you left his mind was probably on something else :D

BB leaves the house.

Timmy thinks to himself "hey look a TV...."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Good looking kids Valmy.

My oldest got his learner's license yesterday.  People may want to avoid the North Vancouver area for a while.

Grey Fox

Atleast, I am doing my part to offset this sausage party.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Very adorable!  :)

Goes for both the Frenchie and the Texan.  ;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 30, 2013, 03:06:20 PM
Atleast, I am doing my part to offset this sausage party.

Too cute.  That reminds me, I need to try to find some rain boots for my daughter.  Who the hell knew they were "out of season" in all stores around here in the spring.

Speaking of which, Lola learned all her letters and numbers (side benefit of her iPad fixation) and now has an obsession now with reading license plates.  I have to distract her when we're walking through parking lots or we'll never get out :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall