Barrister's obnoxious thread full of smug parenting stories

Started by Barrister, May 17, 2012, 02:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: mongers on March 15, 2013, 04:03:18 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2013, 02:36:19 PM

Oh, and my wife went for an ultrasound earlier this week.  We're expecting another baby in October.   :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well how do you do - the last two times required medical assistance, and this one... just happened.

Congratulation. :cheers:

Though I'm slightly concerned that the rich diversity, that is Languish, will in future times be mainly represented by Ed, yours and Grey Fox's multiple progeny.   :P

Don't forget Valmy, Fahdiz, Merithyn (how could you forget Meri's brood!), Hakluyt, pedrito, Berkut, sbr...

Though if you're concerned you could always use the brindfinder to find yourself a fertile 16 year old...  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on March 15, 2013, 05:39:37 PM
Waay too Gringo that list is.

Well if you're relying on you, Tim, and Jaron to reproduce... :lol:

katmai

I am relying on flip-I-can. But more meant some asshole omitting Lusti from his list.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on March 15, 2013, 05:46:00 PM
I am relying on flip-I-can. But more meant some asshole omitting Lusti from his list.

He's the King of the Lurkers - of course I forgot about him!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

katmai

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2013, 02:36:19 PMOh, and my wife went for an ultrasound earlier this week.  We're expecting another baby in October.   :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well how do you do - the last two times required medical assistance, and this one... just happened.

:cheers:

Do you have an ideal upper limit of kids, or are you aiming for a Monkeybutt style "clan of thousands"?

derspiess

Congrats Beeb. You need to keep going til you have a girl.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on March 15, 2013, 06:51:10 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2013, 02:36:19 PMOh, and my wife went for an ultrasound earlier this week.  We're expecting another baby in October.   :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:cheers:

Do you have an ideal upper limit of kids, or are you aiming for a Monkeybutt style "clan of thousands"?

If we had gotten started much, much earlier, maybe, but as it is I'll be 38 1/2 when this guy is born.  Three should be plenty. :)

Grey Fox

That's still young. The age is of your wife is what's important. Also there's always divorce!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Some amusing Timmyisms from the recent trip to Brazil:

-the hotel we were staying at at one point was our "hometel"

-the cicadas that would occasionally come into the house were called, appropriately enough "big cadas"

-umbrellas were "gorillas"

-elevators were "alligators"

-the house we were staying at had some small gecko-like lizards.  Timmy was fascinated by them and insisted that we go "wizard hunting" to go find more.

Barrister

Timmy was up before I left for work this morning.  He wanted a banana, which I gave him.

then he asked me "Will you stay and play with me today?" 

:cry:

I told him I have to go to work, but he seemed okay with that.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2013, 02:36:19 PM
:yeahright: "Just happened?"