News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Well, I haven't got anything new to add yet. I am level 33 though. :)
I want my mother fucking points!

Liep

Ah 33, the STV time. Best ever.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tiamat

I am considering reactivation of my old account. Is there a general sense in what month the new raid zone will be released?

Cecil

Quote from: Liep on March 12, 2009, 10:19:06 AM

If you are horde maybe with their centrall located base. For alliance its running, and running and did I mention more running. Or at least until they gave mounts at 30 along with the second flightpath at the rebel base. Young uns don´t know how good things are these days.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Cecil on March 12, 2009, 10:29:17 AM

If you are horde maybe with their centrall located base. For alliance its running, and running and did I mention more running. Or at least until they gave mounts at 30 along with the second flightpath at the rebel base. Young uns don´t know how good things are these days.

They seriously don't.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Korea

Well, I can't wait to be an 80 so all these damn 80 hordes will quit killing and camping me. It's really annoying!

Korea

I gave up on my BE character at 21 because I couldn't go anywhere! All my quest were in really high level places and I was so lost and frustrated...I was just like fuck it man.

Cecil

Quote from: Korea on March 12, 2009, 11:21:59 AM

I gave up on my BE character at 21 because I couldn't go anywhere! All my quest were in really high level places and I was so lost and frustrated...I was just like fuck it man.

Sometimes you need to move to another continent to find more good quest areas. Kalimdor is the place of choice for Horde I believe with Barrens/Ashenvale and thousand needles carrying you through to 30.

Berkut

Quote from: Korea on March 12, 2009, 11:21:07 AM
Well, I can't wait to be an 80 so all these damn 80 hordes will quit killing and camping me. It's really annoying!

Yeah, I am predicting that you will be an easy kill at level 80 as well.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Korea

Quote from: berkutl on March 12, 2009, 11:28:16 AM

Sometimes you need to move to another continent to find more good quest areas. Kalimdor is the place of choice for Horde I believe with Barrens/Ashenvale and thousand needles carrying you through to 30.

I figured I should go to ashenvale but I couldn't figure out how to get there so I just sat and stewed in the Undercity.

Korea

Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2009, 11:36:25 AM

Why?

Tiamat

Quote from: Korea on March 12, 2009, 11:53:34 AM

Why?
Women suck at video games.

Korea

Quote from: Tiamat on March 12, 2009, 11:56:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on March 12, 2009, 11:53:34 AM

Why?
Women suck at video games.

Psh.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

I was alliance back then, in '05. It was tough times, true, but that zone still ranks number one with me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk