News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous Sports Thread

Started by Liep, December 16, 2011, 02:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

The 100x4 women's relay entry is amazing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on August 29, 2015, 07:44:50 AM

How do you convince a chick to do relay entry? :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Brezel

Quote from: The Brain on August 29, 2015, 12:41:00 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 29, 2015, 07:44:50 AM

How do you convince a chick to do relay entry? :(

Just give her the baton.

Admiral Yi

A pun in a foreign language is truly an impressive achievement.  I commend you sir. :)

Maladict

mongers

La Vuelta was a good and exciting race this year, only 6 second in it at the start of the last competitive stage and it really on decided on the last mountain.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Japan is fighting well against the Springboks!

Duque de Bragança

LULZ Japan actually won against the Springboks. This is an upset comparable to Nihon winning against Argentina in football.

The Larch

Hey Syt, apparently there's a German kid currently playing at the MLB.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-mlb-max-kepler-minnesota-twins-european-reach/?ex_cid=GrantlandFB

QuoteEurostar: How German Native and Top Twins Prospect Max Kepler Can Help Baseball Continue to Go Global

Take a look at the article, I find funny how delusional they are about the prospect of baseball catching on in Europe.  :lol:

Valmy

Europeans are incapable of following more than one sport. It is known.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: The Larch on September 23, 2015, 10:42:09 AM
Hey Syt, apparently there's a German kid currently playing at the MLB.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-mlb-max-kepler-minnesota-twins-european-reach/?ex_cid=GrantlandFB

QuoteEurostar: How German Native and Top Twins Prospect Max Kepler Can Help Baseball Continue to Go Global

Take a look at the article, I find funny how delusional they are about the prospect of baseball catching on in Europe.  :lol:

Does baseball involve killing lots of Jews? No? Then GTFO.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Quote from: Valmy on September 23, 2015, 10:46:28 AM
Europeans are incapable of following more than one sport. It is known.

We already follow tons of sports. Baseball doesn't happen to be one of them.

Liep

Viktor Axelsen is playing some amazing badminton against Chen Long. Have we finally found a worthy successor to Peter Gade?

Liep

So apparently there's coming a report from WADA soon that'll show corruption and blackmail in the IAAF on a scale that makes FIFA look clean. This should be interesting.