Author Topic: [Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay  (Read 56661 times)

garbon

• Neil
  • let's play bullets and bracelets
Re: [Gay] Gay News from Around the Gay World That is Gay
« Reply #840 on: June 23, 2018, 11:18:45 am »
As a supporter of the death penalty, my take isn't that it's a bad thing that he was sentenced to death.  The bad thing is that he might not have been sentenced to death if he was straight.

Which is the title of said article. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

• Incan Torpedo Boat Commander
  • Russia is fake news
« Reply #841 on: June 23, 2018, 12:23:55 pm »
Liverpool LGBT fan group condemns Mo Salah for accepting an honorary citizenship to Chechnya from Kadyrov. The 2nd time a muslim player creates controversy under this WC for being to close with leaders with questionable human rights records. First being Özil/Erdogan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgY-9OIWkAEYiGa.jpg
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/23/mo-salah-egypt-liverpool-ramzan-kadyrov-chechnya-russia-world-cup

Ramzan Kadyrov has given Mohamed Salah honorary citizenship in Chechnya, taking advantage of the Liverpool forward’s short stay in Russia’s most controversial republic.

Egypt’s national team are based in Chechnya for the World Cup despite outrage from rights organisations pointing to the region’s crackdown on political opponents and a widely reported anti-gay pogrom, which Kadyrov has denied.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Solmyr

• Blue Ribbon Brother
« Reply #842 on: July 01, 2018, 04:13:53 am »
Helsinki Pride march this year had 100000 people. Last year there were 35000.  :showoff: :yeah: Other side included one anti-gay-marriage old lady and a few nationalist racist anti-immigration types.

Tyr

• Blessed by Valmy
  • In the end we will win
« Reply #843 on: July 28, 2018, 03:37:48 pm »
Whilst increasingly anyone who was  famous in the 60s and 70s is being revealed to be a horrible monster, new revelations about David Atenborough just make him lovelier.

https://inews.co.uk/news/david-attenborough-fought-to-put-transgender-people-on-tv-45-years-ago-secret-bbc-memo-reveals/
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

• Neil
  • Champions du Monde
« Reply #844 on: July 28, 2018, 07:37:40 pm »
Whilst increasingly anyone who was  famous in the 60s and 70s is being revealed to be a horrible monster,

:unsure:
If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Valmy is practically french. :frog:

Honorary gay award from Martinus

grumbler

• Blessed by Valmy
  • I'll sleep when I'm dead
« Reply #845 on: July 28, 2018, 09:04:32 pm »
Whilst increasingly anyone who was  famous in the 60s and 70s is being revealed to be a horrible monster,

:unsure:

I think he's talking about Woody Hayes and Bear Bryant.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Eddie Teach

• Neil
« Reply #846 on: July 29, 2018, 09:38:37 am »
Don't forget the devilish John Wooden.
You know I'm going to lose
And gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it
Baby, I don't want to live forever.

grumbler

• Blessed by Valmy
  • I'll sleep when I'm dead
« Reply #847 on: July 29, 2018, 11:22:36 am »
Don't forget the devilish John Wooden.

Wooden was outed a long time ago. Look up "Sam Gilbert."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

The Larch

• Can I Be: Ottoman Empire
  • I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
« Reply #848 on: October 07, 2018, 04:48:39 pm »
A referendum was held today in Romania to change the constitution into making marriage strictly consisting of a man and a woman. The population reacted by massively...ignoring it, and the turnout was barely 20% (even with two voting days and the threshold for validity being as low as 30%).

Eddie Teach

• Neil
« Reply #849 on: October 07, 2018, 05:03:22 pm »
Good news for Dracula and Renfield.
You know I'm going to lose
And gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it
Baby, I don't want to live forever.