Poll

Have you ever committed an act of sexual harrassment that could, within its context, meet today's standards of recent public accusations?

Yes, I have done something in the past that could conceivably be defined as sexual harrassment, abuse, or other such trespass
26 (46.4%)
No, I have never committed any such acts--not even unknowingly, because you just don't NOT know
27 (48.2%)
*Shrug*  They're whores anyway, my cock is supreme, they shouldn't even be working, Grab That Pussy, et cetera
2 (3.6%)
I'm the one woman that still posts on Languish, so you already know the answer to whether I've ever been a victim, asshole
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: YOU and sexual harrassment: an honest question  (Read 18720 times)

jimmy olsen

• Blessed by Valmy
Re: YOU and sexual harrassment: an honest question
« Reply #750 on: July 19, 2018, 08:47:11 pm »
I suppose this our general harassment thread, so here's some fucked up news. Facebook group for Assault survivors gets hijacked by creepers.

https://www.wired.com/story/how-a-metoo-facebook-group-became-harassment-tool/
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point