News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2015, 08:53:10 AM
Glad I didn't pull trigger yesterday, steam now has El Dorado for 75% off. :cool:
Got it. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

I've gotten my $2.50 worth out of Chivalry.   Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure stabbing that archer scumbag in the throat with a spear and listening to him gurgle while he died was worth $2.50 all by itself.

sbr

:lol:  I have had fun every time I have played Chivalry but I don't ever get around to playing it.

celedhring

Good Shadowrun:Dragonfall during the sales. Greatly enjoying it.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Big Quakecon sale on Steam.  All iD games, all the Fallout games, TES: Morrowind and newer.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Yeah definitely not worse than say what the list looks like now for CK2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2014, 10:24:30 AM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on June 29, 2014, 11:19:47 PM
I nabbed The Banner Saga and The Wolf Among Us.  Now to find time to play them...

I picked up both of these and State of Decay.
Just picked this up on a whim for cheap. Good decision?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah, it's pretty fun for a little while. 

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 19, 2015, 07:36:08 PM
Yeah, it's pretty fun for a little while.
Cool, got any tips I should know?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Its been a while since I played, so I can't give you any real specifics, but I do remember a couple of mods I used to ease some frustration: Zombie standard time and one where you can put backpacks into trucks.  ZST made it so the game wouldn't "play" (or wouldn't play as much, depending on your settings) while your weren't actually playing it, so your survivor buddies wont go off and get themselves killed while you're sleeping or at work or whatever.   

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 20, 2015, 01:25:00 AM
Its been a while since I played, so I can't give you any real specifics, but I do remember a couple of mods I used to ease some frustration: Zombie standard time and one where you can put backpacks into trucks.  ZST made it so the game wouldn't "play" (or wouldn't play as much, depending on your settings) while your weren't actually playing it, so your survivor buddies wont go off and get themselves killed while you're sleeping or at work or whatever.
Thanks, ZST sounds like a must have.

1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Yes, I would say it is fun (who doesn't want to play as a group of survivors) but that yes ZST is necessary. Such a stupid design decision.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.