News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

I wanted Styx, I still want Styx but not until I see a 75% off tag.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on June 11, 2015, 07:25:38 PM
Every single thing on my Steam wishlist is on sale right now.  LOLlercoasters.

I had not check but it is the same for me, the games that are out atleast.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Farm Simulator is on sale.  :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Pedrito

I'm tempted by Unity of Command, that's -85% now.
And Homeworld Remastered.
And many others....

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

frunk

Pillars of Eternity, Darkest Dungeon or wait for bigger discount (25% off both right now)?

Valmy

If you must get one now get PoE. Darkest Dungeon is not actually out yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I hope Space Beast Terror Fright goes on sale. You're a marine, sent aboard a (procedurally generated) ship that's infested with xenomorphs, have to download vital data, overload the reactor and make it back to the airlock.

Gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rZPhnHc6pw
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Final days of GOG sale ... ALL sales are back, so it's well worth checking if there's anything you want.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

For The Glory is in the steam sale again. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh and El Dorado content is now at half price.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I don't have it yet. I think it is the one that takes away manual control on exploring and makes it automated instead?

garbon

Glad I didn't pull trigger yesterday, steam now has El Dorado for 75% off. :cool: