News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

It's pretty much exactly the same.  Still using that same engine and everything. If you never played Invasion Normandy (I think that was the first one with this feature), there's a strategic map where you can move units around, etc.

E: And hey my goddamn Panthers still get tracked trying to bust through hedgerows. :Embarrass:

Syt

For those looking for a more old school XCOM experience, Xenonauts is 50% off on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/xenonauts
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh speaking of Close Combat and discounts, I don't know if you guys were aware of this, but Closecombat.org has CC1-5 plus Marines and something called RAF Regiment available to DL for free.  They're the actual originals, not the slightly upgraded ones from Matrix, but hey: free.

Ed Anger

Tried the CC: Caen game. Seemed slower paced than the old days. So slow in fact that I got bored.

Fucking Monty.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Steam sale must be imminent. Only 25 games in the weekly sale (normally ca. 100), and no familiar names on the list.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

Yeah, it will starts Thurdays. Nvidia, iirc, basically spoiled it a month ago.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Every single thing on my Steam wishlist is on sale right now.  LOLlercoasters.

Caliga

Also, pretty much every CK2 DLC is on sale right now.

Ed Anger

I haven't bought anything.

Caliga

I finally got the portrait pack that makes the blacks look correct. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 11, 2015, 08:06:31 PM
I finally got the portrait pack that makes the blacks look correct. :)

Every portrait looks the same.

Caliga

I also got Way of Life.  Now I can have a dog lololol.

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on June 11, 2015, 07:25:38 PM
Every single thing on my Steam wishlist is on sale right now.  LOLlercoasters.

Yeah, I stocked up on point & click titles, though I only pulled the trigger on things discounted more than 50%. :blush:
—Stephen Jay Gould