News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Matrix Games has an Esater coupon 'HappyEaster15' which wacks 30% off one game. So War in the West got more tolerable at 56 smackers instead of 80.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Solmyr

Total War: Attila is -25%. Worth it?

Arvoreen

Humble Bundle is currently offering a Paradox bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/  pick your price, redeem on steam

Syt

Last day of the Humble Store Spring Sale, with many games being discounted again:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

:hmm: I don't understand how this thing works... can I use it to get CK II and EU IV DLC?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

They have DLC collections:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/paradox/

However, for CK2, it doesn't seem to include Way of Life or Charlemagne. You'll get Steam codes if you buy any of this.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

I see.  Anyway I saw P'dox offered a sale on EU4: AoW directly via their website, which I've wanted for a while, so I bought it from there for the Steam activation code.  I figure maybe that way they get more money anyhow.

I may do a new game as the Turks during the 30YW.  I always have wanted to do that ever since the GMT consim about that topic came out.  I actually haven't played the Turks since EU2, I don't think.  I used to always play either Russia or the Turks back then, but now it's always Spain or Portugal. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Distant Worlds : Universe at half-price on Steam.

Bought.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Humble bundle has some Slitherine stuff in it. Like that chariot game and a Close Combat game.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I have Qvadriga and Battle Academy, and I'm not interested in Conquest, but Close Combat and Rise of Prussia might be worth it.  :hmm:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Berkut

I am not specifically interested in any of those games, but for $10 for all of them? Hard to say no.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

I'd be interested in Rise of Prussia Gold, but not the rest.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 05, 2015, 07:57:19 AM
Humble bundle has some Slitherine stuff in it. Like that chariot game and a Close Combat game.

Bought this just for Close Combat.  I'm such a sucker.

Berkut

How is Close Combat these days? I played it...a long time ago, and very much liked it...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned