Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 23, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Steam sale on Wednesday.

You bastards!  Can't you let me live in peace? :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Pedrito

Civ: Beyond Earth is already -30% on Steam  :frusty:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

Quote from: Pedrito on November 26, 2014, 01:42:21 PM

L.

Saw that, too. But I got 25 hours out of it after it released, so I'm not grumpy. Waiting for the first patch, actually.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Alien Isolation is also 25% off, but as it's not on the front page, it might get a bigger discount yet.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Solmyr

Almost every EU4 DLC except AoW is at -50% now, too.

Syt

For those who spent recent years under a rock, Mass Effect 1 & 2 are available as bundle for 6.99 on Steam. Not 100% sure if ME2 includes all the DLC, though.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Solmyr

Quote from: Syt on November 26, 2014, 02:31:48 PM
For those who spent recent years under a rock, Mass Effect 1 & 2 are available as bundle for 6.99 on Steam. Not 100% sure if ME2 includes all the DLC, though.

It doesn't on Steam. You have to buy the DLCs via Origin. Same for ME1, although its main DLC is a free download anyway.

Solmyr

Quote from: Syt on November 26, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Alien Isolation is also 25% off, but as it's not on the front page, it might get a bigger discount yet.

I've been watching Gopher's playthrough of it, and the game seems to be horribly railroady. You only have one direction to go in and just get hunted along the way.

mongers

Old but golden SimCity 4 deluxe can be had for pennies- 75% off.

For those who still haven't got it Civ5 complete, all the expansions and DLC is 75% so around 10 bucks.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

Victoria II, 2 expansions and all DLC (plus Victoria I Complete) is on Steam for $9.99 until Dec. 2nd.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Neil

Quote from: Pedrito on November 26, 2014, 01:42:21 PM

L.
I think I'll hold out until it's come down a bit.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.