News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I played 1 with on the PC with a keyboard and mouse and found it exceptionally annoying.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Xenonauts (clone of original X-Com, but set in 1979) is on sale at GOG:

http://www.gog.com/game/xenonauts
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Alea Jacta (sic) Est is on Steam, 60% off.

Also, two DLCs: Cantabrian Wars and "Sparatcus" (Tamas, is anyone proofreading over there? :P )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Ed Anger

The Spartacus scenario isn't that fun.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Combat mission Black Sea has finally been officially announced.  Release date is unknown put probably December.  Box art has released though

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Syt

I might buy that for a dollar.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

Shame I put it in the wrong damned thread.

Solmyr

Metro 2033 is free from Humble Store for the next day.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Ed Anger

GOG is having its fall sale. Mount and Blade free for a bit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josephus

steam has Rise of Nations on for really cheap. Gonna pick it up. It's an oldie, but imo the best in the" start off in the ice age and create an empire series of games."
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DontSayBanana

If anyone's interested, I have an extra Steam key for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on November 23, 2014, 02:46:10 PM
Gog.com have all of their recent discounted bundles on sale at the same time for the next 48 hours.

Found out I already owned Dungeon Keeper.  Damn that game looks like shit.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on November 23, 2014, 06:09:24 PM
Quote from: mongers on November 23, 2014, 02:46:10 PM
Gog.com have all of their recent discounted bundles on sale at the same time for the next 48 hours.

Found out I already owned Dungeon Keeper.  Damn that game looks like shit.

It was OK in it's original DOS release, not sure what I thought of the sequel.

But the gog.com does look bad, is super sluggish and largely unplayable.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"