News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Humble Store has all Total War games 67% off.

MadImmortalMan

You can get in GavCiv3 early access beta, only forty bucks!  <_<

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ancient Demon

Hegemony Rome is 80% off on Steam.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ancient Demon on August 15, 2014, 07:40:45 PM
Hegemony Rome is 80% off on Steam.

Thanks. At $6 I couldn't pass it up as I've been waiting for a good sale on this one.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

I need a Reaper of Souls sale, ffs.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Unity of Command is 75% off on Steam.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Hegemony Rome is good?
I 'recall reading a bad review and then forgetting about it
██████
██████
██████

sbr

Soem site called Bundle Stars has a Victoria pack for $4.99.

Victoria I Complete, Vic II, both expansions and all DLC.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/victoria-complete-bundle/

I am pretty sure you get Steam codes for the games, but not 100% sure.

garbon

It does say lower on that page about giving them your email to hear about more of their Steam bundles so I think so.

That's a really good price!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've been playing through Wargame European Escalation.  God that game is hard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by that one.  It manages to be so (usually) without resulting to Zerg rush shit so popular with many other RTS games.

There is one WP scenario though that is an absolute nightmare, but only because of the way the victory conditions were designed.  You'll know it when you hit it.

Razgovory

I always feel I have way to many plates spinning.  I have to to keep moving, often to meet timed objectives, facing ambushes from every which way, and keeping an eye on supplies.  It seems as soon as I focus on one thing like say scouting with helicopters some asshole starts firing wire guided missiles at my tanks or enemy helicopters come out of nowhere and shoot up my infantry.  Or I face another rush of goddamn T-62s.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Quote from: sbr on August 27, 2014, 03:31:51 PM
Soem site called Bundle Stars has a Victoria pack for $4.99.

Victoria I Complete, Vic II, both expansions and all DLC.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/victoria-complete-bundle/

I am pretty sure you get Steam codes for the games, but not 100% sure.

I just bought this bundle from this site.

You get one Steam key sent to your email for the entire collection.  Vicky I and II can be downloaded separately but there is no way to separate the DLC and expansions out, you install everything or nothing for each game. 

The other thing worth mentioning is that the only way to pay (that I could see) is Paypal or something called Google Wallet.  My Paypal goes directly to the credit card I would have used anyway, but it seems worth mentioning for the weirdos out there that have hang-ups with buying stuff online.

Ed Anger

Hey, I used to be one of those weirdos.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

At least you got over it.  Unlike some of your other hangups ....  :glare: