Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on July 16, 2014, 10:43:12 PM
:lol: @ Tamas/Goats/"bought" :D

You'd think some people might grow up and become a bit more polite/mature. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

OOTP 14 is in the latest Humble weekly Bundle. Basic package, so 1$.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Elder Scrolls Online is half off on Steam. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Syt on July 17, 2014, 10:58:18 PM
Elder Scrolls Online is half off on Steam. :lol:

And I'm still not going to buy a game that requires an additional paid subscription.  Not happening.
Experience bij!

Syt

Wolfenstein - The New Order is 50% off on Steam.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Solmyr

PRC

East India Company is on sale at Gamers Gate... anyone play this? 

Razgovory

Quote from: Solmyr on July 24, 2014, 09:24:08 AM
The Sims 2 including every expansion is now free on Origin: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/24/the-sims-2-free-ultimate-edition/

I seriously considered downloading Origin and getting that.  Then I stopped and asked myself.

"Why would you do this thing"

"Because it's free!"

"So is a swift kick in the balls"

"Yeah, but a swift kick in the balls has no intrinsic value"

"And the Sims 2 does?"

"Well it's not actively painful"

"You do have to load Origins"

"Good point."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

If you're feeling nostalgic, Leisure Suit Larry 1-6 (which is 5 games) is available on GOG for 2.99:

http://www.gog.com/game/leisure_suit_larry
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

1-6 is five games?  With the remake of 1 isn't that seven games?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on August 08, 2014, 10:06:33 AM
1-6 is five games?  With the remake of 1 isn't that seven games?

Then it's 6 games. There is no Larry 4. Al Lowe famously promised, after release of Larry 3, that he would never make Larry 4. So when he returned to the series, he continued with Larry 5. It's referred to as "The Missing Disks".
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Strange the last LL game I played was 5 so I am rather embarrassed I didn't know that  :blush:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Got an email from Amazon.com for the SEGA Fun Pack:

Total Individual Price: $76.42
Bundle Price: $81.42

Yeah, no thanks. :lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould