And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2014, 12:08:43 PM
One of the steam daily deals is now a game without even a discount? :huh:

Refresh your page. Sometimes it glitches when it switches.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Oh it came back with a -25%. :D

Oh but yeah it looks like it was pulling non daily deal discounts at initial switch (as I see Banner Saga is now 50% off).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Team Red is about to win again. :hmm:

I sold my summer cards and managed to craft the Blackguards badge, so that I have a tiny fraction of a % chance of winning 3 games off my wishlist.

The title from Blackguards? "Lonely Couch Potato".  :blush: <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Rome: Total War II now $20 on Steam. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Train Simulator 2014 is also on sale. 6.29 gets you the base game, a few additional routes (Hamburg-Hannover, Donner Pass, London-Faversham High Speed Route, Sheerness Branch Extension Route), and an additional locomotive.

The add ons are also on sale, between 40% and 75% off, for a total of 1,100+ :lol:

Though the game is not recommended by people who have 900 or 1100 hours put into it. :hmm:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on June 26, 2014, 12:11:31 PM
P.S. Is this game good.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on June 26, 2014, 12:19:40 PM
Train Simulator 2014 is also on sale. 6.29 gets you the base game, a few additional routes (Hamburg-Hannover, Donner Pass, London-Faversham High Speed Route, Sheerness Branch Extension Route), and an additional locomotive.

The add ons are also on sale, between 40% and 75% off, for a total of 1,100+ :lol:

Though the game is not recommended by people who have 900 or 1100 hours put into it. :hmm:
What do you do in this game other than hit the throttle and brakes? :hmm:

Syt

I think we should wait for Liep to weigh in on this.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Habbaku

Quote from: Caliga on June 26, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

Still too expensive.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

If you haven't got it already Civilization V complete is 2/3 off.

Also the Brave New World expansion and most download content is 75% for the next 45 hours.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

Quote from: Habbaku on June 26, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
Still too expensive.
In you opinion at what price point is it a good buy?

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Caliga on June 27, 2014, 09:17:15 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 26, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
Still too expensive.
In you opinion at what price point is it a good buy?

I would pay $10 for it and all DLC.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.  :lol:  Thanks.