News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

It seems I have an unredeemed copy of Fallout 1 (the original) on GOG.com, which I can send to someone as a gift. So if you are interested, post here and PM me your e-mail to which I can send the redeem code.

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2014, 09:56:20 PM
Nah. God knows what sort of mess that would be.  You'd probably have to download a bunch of mods that add dubstep music or something.  Besides, my ability to endure being called a "faggot" by 15 year old kids has waned over time.

"I'm not kid!  I'm 14!"

"Yeah, I got shit in my freezer older then you".

You put shit in your freezer? :yuk:
and the horse you rode in on

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Also that freezer sounds very gross if it has several items that haven't been removed before 15 years are up. Probably has never been cleaned. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Scipio

Gog.com is going apeshit with the sale right now. All kinds of stuff at very good prices.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

fhdz

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 18, 2014, 10:53:06 AM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/colloquial

It's a play on the line from Happy Gilmore:

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast."
"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"
and the horse you rode in on

Grey Fox

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on June 18, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
Also that freezer sounds very gross if it has several items that haven't been removed before 15 years are up. Probably has never been cleaned. :(

It's not even on.  It's been sitting in the garage for years.  A few years back I opened it up to see what was in it.   :x   It took a whole day before I could get the smell out of my nose.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Why are you so lazy? Throw it to the garbage or start using it.

Syt

Rumor on Paradox has it that the Steam Sale might start today:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2014, 12:59:43 AM
Rumor on Paradox has it that the Steam Sale might start today:

That has been a confirmed fact for a while now. :)

Razgovory

Fuck.  I lost all my progress in MOH. :(   Fortuantly I know how it ends.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Just checked my phone and indeed the Summer Sale has started.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $7.49
Far Cry 3 - $7.49
Don't Starve - $3.74

etc. etc. etc. ...
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Divinity is apparently very interesting but 32$ is over budget.

The Brain

As usual I already have the games I want. But I'll pick up the odd meh game I'm sure.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.