News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

All things CK2 are on sale today on steam for 67% off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2014, 12:44:09 PM

Been waiting for something like this.  Just going to re-purchase off of Steam, rather than monkey around with trying to figure out how to transfer my Gamersgate copy (plus I'm several xpacs behind anyways).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Pedrito

Damn. I just bought EUIV, and yet I feel the urge to complete My edition of CKII. No, must resist at least until the Zimmer sale.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on June 03, 2014, 12:48:44 PM

Been waiting for something like this.  Just going to re-purchase off of Steam, rather than monkey around with trying to figure out how to transfer my Gamersgate copy (plus I'm several xpacs behind anyways).

I'm sure I could have saved myself some money, but that wasn't too bad.  I was three pacs behind, so for the full price of those pacs I got everything.

So, I only ever skimmed CK2 (though I played the shit out of CK1) - any suggestions where I should start tonight?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Lucidor

They seem to be giving away Sniper Elite V2 for free today at Steam. Just go to the game page and download it. Don't know if it's any good.

Razgovory

Quote from: Lucidor on June 05, 2014, 04:00:08 AM
They seem to be giving away Sniper Elite V2 for free today at Steam. Just go to the game page and download it. Don't know if it's any good.

The game would have to be infinitely bad to not be worth that price.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

Matrix released a new Close Combat game: Gateway to Caen.  It's currently on sale!  $5 off!

Looks just like the previous Close Combat (WW2, I don't know about that modern one) games. 

Ed Anger

GOG is having a summer sale. So buy games you'll never play.

CONSUME
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Why do you hate me Ed?  Why?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

I bought Medal of Honor:Allied Assault.  A  game I played a lot of back in college.  I had a room mate who could speak German so he told me what all the Nazis were saying.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2014, 11:52:42 PM
I bought Medal of Honor:Allied Assault.  A  game I played a lot of back in college.  I had a room mate who could speak German so he told me what all the Nazis were saying.

I was a rocket and shotgun whore in that game in multiplayer. And before servers cut the number of grenades, a grenade spammer too.

:menace:

Razgovory

I looked at the multiplayer.  There are still people playing in the servers apparently.

Ed Anger

I bet most of them are Euros. Have fun with them.

Razgovory

Nah. God knows what sort of mess that would be.  You'd probably have to download a bunch of mods that add dubstep music or something.  Besides, my ability to endure being called a "faggot" by 15 year old kids has waned over time.

"I'm not kid!  I'm 14!"

"Yeah, I got shit in my freezer older then you".

Ed Anger

I play on the My Little Pony servers in Team Fortress 2.