News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

EA's got Battlefield 3 free through Origin today.
Experience bij!

Pedrito

EUIV and expansion are 75% off until June 2nd, on Steam.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Pedrito on May 30, 2014, 02:20:16 AM
EUIV and expansion are 75% off until June 2nd, on Steam.

L.

It's only 40 % off on Conquest of Paradise for me.

PS : It's 75 % off by Games Rocket.

Syt

Rise of Nations is now up for pre-purchase on Steam, at 20% off introductory price (15.99).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

For Americans - Conquest of Paradise DLC is available for $3.74 on Amazon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: Syt on May 31, 2014, 12:29:35 AM
Rise of Nations is now up for pre-purchase on Steam, at 20% off introductory price (15.99).

Holy fucking shit.  I thought this day would never come.  RON is one of the best RTSs of all time.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

crazy canuck

Quote from: Habbaku on May 31, 2014, 04:36:28 PM

Holy fucking shit.  I thought this day would never come.  RON is one of the best RTSs of all time.

Is this going to be any different than what I got from GoG?

mongers

God grief, eventually.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 31, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

When did you get it from GOG?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Zanza

Rise of Nations was good in its time, but I don't really get this recent trend to just rehash old games and not making new, better ones. Why can't they make Age of Empires 4?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: Habbaku on May 31, 2014, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 31, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

When did you get it from GOG?

A couple years ago  iirc

Habbaku

I think you recall incorrectly, since no digital distribution of RoN has ever been done before now.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

Maybe confusing it with Empire Earth (GOG has all three parts)?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on June 02, 2014, 12:11:56 PM
Maybe confusing it with Empire Earth (GOG has all three parts)?

Ah yes.  That is exactly what I have done.