Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

No worries. Will send in morning.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

I also have an FM 14 75% off steam code, valid until May 13th. Anyone want it?

Incidentally, I've played about 17 hours of FM 14 in two days.  :blush:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Thanks Syt. Downloading now.

Not sure how one gets coupons and stuff, but if I ever get one I'll offer it up.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on May 04, 2014, 09:19:13 AM
Thanks Syt. Downloading now.

Not sure how one gets coupons and stuff, but if I ever get one I'll offer it up.

I just looked and apparently I have 2 25% off coupons for Pixel Piracy(?) and a free copy of CK2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Pedrito

Quote from: katmai on May 04, 2014, 10:52:24 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on May 04, 2014, 01:07:01 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 04, 2014, 04:03:17 AM
No worries. Will send in morning.
Thank you  :hug:

L.

Better late than never, coupon sent!
Downloading FM14 right now, TY Kat  :)

L.
b / h = h / b+h

sbr

Big sale over at the Humble Bundle Store, including a Flash sale for the next 4 hours of CKII Collection for $12US instead of $80US.  I have no idea what all is in the Collection, but even $12 for the base game is good.

I believe all games are redeemable on Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

garbon

Banner Saga is currently 14.99
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Dark Souls is cheap on Steam, is it worth getting?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Its the opposite of D3, a very poor PC game that is very hard.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Pedrito

X-Com expansion, Enemy Within, is50%off on Steam: is it Worth 13 yuros?
I liked the original game a lot, although I found it a bit repetitive in the end.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

garbon

When I purchased for $15, I thought it worth it - though really much of the same. Just sort of integrates into the play of a new game. I did like the base invasion missions.

Duque de Bragança

It will be tougher in the beginning but easier in the end.
Some tough new missions are included which can break an Ironman playthrough.

FunkMonk

The Long War mod for XCOM is pretty good too.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.