News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

EA fucked up and sent me two one extra beta access codes for Titanfall, one for PC and one for XBone. It's a pretty fun game. The movement is Tribes-like with sprinting, double jumping, wall running and wall hanging and such. Gunplay is standard Cod fair though.

Anyway, if anyone here wants either the code, lemme know.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Kleves

I could use the Xbox One code, if you still have it.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Ancient Demon

Sleeping Dogs now on sale for $4.99 (75% off) on Steam, so I finally bought it.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 24, 2014, 10:26:55 PM
Is it any good?

It's pretty good.  The net result is a very "GTA Hong Kong" feel that isn't exactly groundbreaking, but the storyline's a lot more satisfying than GTA IV, in my opinion.  Also, Hong Kong as a setting makes for some more interesting free roam experiences.
Experience bij!

Caliga

If the sale is still going on, it's definitely worth $5 (and then some).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

I enjoyed it, even if I have problems with the writing :ultra:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 25, 2014, 08:16:21 PM
I enjoyed it, even if I have problems with the writing :ultra:

:yes:

Like that stereotypical black guy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Steam has a Square Enix sale going on. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is available for 4.99. Comes with all DLC, and the boss fights (a major critique point of the original release) have been reworked in this, though I don't know if they are actually good now.

Also: Sleeping Dogs, Hitman franchises 75% off. Dunegon Siege 60%.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Deus Ex: HR is a great game. I think it is the only game in it's genre that I have actually replayed after completing it, and I am planning to do so again.

Caliga

For some reason I never finished it.  I didn't quit at a boss fight, either.  Maybe I just found the plot to be too ridiculous... can't remember now. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points