News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Apparently, I have been shunned by the Languish group. Still no invite for me. :weep:
Experience bij!

Iormlund

Grey Fox

Quote from: Iormlund on February 09, 2014, 02:34:40 AM
You're not the only one.  :console:

Too many Xter, add me first : Arthois.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Quote from: celedhring on February 05, 2014, 04:31:05 AM
Wish they had thrown in Pirates! as well. I own all Civs already.

Seeing Railroads! there makes me wish somebody went and made a decent Railroad Tycoon game again.

Pirates was just added to the Bundle. Average is currently 9.21$

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 08, 2014, 11:10:20 PM
Apparently, I have been shunned by the Languish group. Still no invite for me. :weep:

The name you gave didn't come up with anything.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

celedhring

I either come up as celedhring or Village Idiot - I'm not too sure how this works.

I only have two friends  :(

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on February 11, 2014, 04:46:46 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sevara/

Kleves had issues with this, too.  Some wonkiness going on there, methinks.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 11, 2014, 07:41:04 PM

Ahh, your original post has a "b" in it.

Grey Fox

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 11, 2014, 07:41:04 PM

You're in the group?

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Solmyr

GOG has the original Dungeon Keeper free for a couple of days, and the various D&D games 80% off.

PRC

Gamersgate: http://www.gamersgate.com/offers has a Crusader Kings II sale going on.  For those of you who just got CK II gifted to you i'd recommend you pick up all the big DLC packs (other than Aztec Invasion).

sbr

XCOM:  Enemy Unknown (base game only) is 75% off on Gamersgate.

It still requires Steam to install and run.

Razgovory

Quote from: Solmyr on February 14, 2014, 02:16:51 PM
GOG has the original Dungeon Keeper free for a couple of days, and the various D&D games 80% off.

I had a hell of lot of fun with Dungeon Keeper back in the 1990's.  Very creative game.