News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

I missed the XCOM expansion sale earlier but it's now 50% off over at Green Man Gaming. At $15 discounted, plus the $12 in-store credit I had, I nabbed the thing for only $3 total.

I am King of Sales.   :showoff:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

Just picked up Saint's Row IV, which is on sale for $20.  I never beat the last one, but it was fun as hell so I figured what the heck.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lettow77

Long Live the Queen! is on sale, and a quite fun game. Short though.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Kleves

Anyone want a copy of Civ 4, Civ 5, or CK 2 via Steam?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

DontSayBanana

I actually could use a copy of Civ 4, I keep meaning to get into the series...
Experience bij!

Kleves

Just let me know your name on Steam, and I'll send you the game.  :)
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Grey Fox

How did you come those un wanted games, Kleves?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Kleves

I'm not entirely sure, but they may have been pre-order bonuses for various games.

DontSayBanana

Cool.  My handle on Steam is "sevarab."
Experience bij!

The Brain

Sephardi Arab? Well well well.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Kleves

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 30, 2013, 11:34:59 PM
Cool.  My handle on Steam is "sevarab."
:hmm: Not seeing that. Do you mean 'severa'?

Habbaku

Humble Bundle has EU IV for 9.99 for the next 21 hours or so.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga

Is the Civ V Brave New World xpac worth $10? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Yes.

Trade routes are awesome.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Dominions 4 is 12 bucks at  GamersGate.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive